Thai gf experience

Davidbrophy

Ok please don't give me stupid answers. It's my second time in pattaya. But I'm travelling alone this time. I'm 27 years old and recently out of a bad relationship which knocked my confidence. What's the best way of meeting women and how would I approach them regarding having a companion for a couple of days travelling to the likes of konchanaburi and koh Chang. Are bar girls trustworthy ? Is it worth it. 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, OneEyedPie said:

I've been there and entirely understand.  Ignore the negative comments above.

You need to approach the bar and ask for a katoey which is a lady that's well versed in dealing with emotionally damaged falangs.  

No thanks haha

22 minutes ago, Davidbrophy said:

No thanks haha

Okay, what is it that you're looking for exactly.  Good time or potential long term relationship?

Edited by OneEyedPie

"don't give me stupid answers."

dont ask stupid questions

"recently out of a bad relationship which knocked my confidence"

And then you ask about prostitutes. here is a heads up..You dont need confidence, they are a sure thing ????

• Like 1

''What's the best way of meeting women"

Walk around with a huge wad of 1000 baht bills bulging out of every pocket in your pants and shirt.

"Are bar girls trustworthy ?"

Of course they are!  I definitely trust them to consistently squeeze every last baht out of you by saying every single thing you want to hear.

Edited by AlexCanada
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, AlexCanada said:

''What's the best way of meeting women"

Walk around with a huge wad of 1000 baht bills bulging out of every pocket in your pants and shirt.

"Are bar girls trustworthy ?"

Of course they are!  I definitely trust them to consistently squeeze every last baht out of you by saying every single thing you want to hear.

Yep. Bg.s are experts of lies and deception, its in there job description. Nothing wrong with it at all as long one understands what comes out of the mouth is 99% fiction and treat it as such and as long as they perform on Que,,all good 

• Like 2

Spot out a busty hottie cashier gal in a 7/11.... once out of twice, they will be delighted to get themselves chatted up, hooked up and more kinky stuff later after a meal and a few drinks of course...provided you do it when nobody is around...:crazy:

• Like 1

On 5/11/2019 at 9:00 PM, Isaanbiker said:

Are bar girls trustworthy

The bar girls used to ask me the same about the Johns... many I knew back then got married to relatively wealthy fellows and seemed to have ok marriages along the lines w/everyone else... 

A good friend of mine was recently in Bangkok and Thailand for a couple of weeks. He befriended a massage gal. One working in a straight shop. No extras. He asked her if she wanted to go out to dinner. Says she was a sweetheart. He then asked her if she was interested in a vacation in Hua Hin. She agreed. He took her to HH for four days, stayed in the Hilton at a bargain rate of $100 a nite, and had an amazing time with her. So, yes it is possible. But, I think the chances of success are higher with a civilian, than with a bar girl. Both are possible. Just do not know how you would be able to vet the bar girl without spending time with her first. 

On 5/11/2019 at 8:19 PM, Davidbrophy said:

What's the best way of meeting women and how would I approach them regarding having a companion for a couple of days

tell them you want to have unprotected sex with them. when you find one that says yes, then you know you have a keeper.

also pay the girl up front for everything. 

also make sure you do some drugs and carry them with you, that always makes things interesting and helps break the ice.

wear a nice gold chain and expensive watch so the really hot girls will approach you. 

make sure you get her LINE ID so you can send her some money when you get home.  

• Haha 2

On 5/11/2019 at 9:00 PM, Isaanbiker said:

Are bar girls trustworthy ? Are prostitutes in your country trustworthy that you'd consider a relationship with them? 

There are plenty of students working as prostitutes in my country, as well as other women on hard times.  Unless you believe prostitution to be immoral or distasteful, why on earth wouldn't you consider a relationship with someone just because they do this job?  Would you date a corrupt lawyer or accountant?  In any case, the OP is not asking for a relationship but just for a holiday companion, so a nice bargirl would be ideal.