'Like me, a little controversial' - Trump praises Hungary's anti-immigration PM Orban

webfact

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The fallacy of Trump’s illegal immigration cris has been explained to you more than once.

by  you

Edited by riclag
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, riclag said:

I didn't say that "asylum"

"What ever the result of illegal border crossing doesn't matter! It's still illegal! If people want to come to the USA (hundreds of thousands do it legally). Stand in line" 

In the context of this thread you certainly implied It lol you don’t fool me and most people I suspect 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Tug said:

In the context of this thread you certainly implied It lol you don’t fool me and most people I suspect 

Do you believe in open borders

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tug said:

In the context of this thread the only relevance of migrants into the US is found in the xenophobic responses from Illiberal commentators.

They’ll go anywhere and cross any border to hate migrants.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, riclag said:

Illegal immigration was always a minor political issue,no,Illegal immigration has always been a major issue even  before Mr. Trump. They stared building that poor excuse of a barrier in 1990 along the SB ! Why did they build it ,cause there was a problem of illegal entry

Geese I own 4 property’s close to the southern border I’ve never had a problem just stop with the chicken little sky is falling stuff we need competent leadership to work within the system to address the problem

• Like 1

Amazing Dr. Sebastian Gorka wasn't hanging about?

Imagine trump is jealous of Orban's ability to rule for long periods of time (1998-2002, 2010-???), and to exert dictator-like control over the press and judiciary.

Who doesn't love me a good dictator?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Amazing Dr. Sebastian Gorka wasn't hanging about?

Imagine trump is jealous of Orban's ability to rule for long periods of time (1998-2002, 2010-???), and to exert dictator-like control over the press and judiciary.

Who doesn't love me a good dictator?

http://hungarianspectrum.org/2019/02/05/freedom-house-hungary-is-no-longer-considered-to-be-a-free-country/

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, simple1 said:

This article is the exact opposite of the leadership ideas of the democracy that was voted in to power

OP-"From the people, by the people, for the people. This is the basis for the Hungarian government," he said, adding, when pressed about the issue: "We have a new constitution accepted in 2011 and it's functioning well."

Edited by riclag

25 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Trump likes dictators because they have absolute power and they're rich.  He wishes he could be like them but would be happy to take crumbs. 

[Viktor Orban Is the Authoritarian Creep Trump Wishes He Could Be]

[Donald Trump says he’s the richest guy around. Orban really is, after decades using his office to loot his country.]

https://www.thedailybeast.com/authoritarian-creep-viktor-orban-is-walking-the-walk-that-donald-trump-talks?ref=wrap

nonsense orban was elected democratically with a vast majority above 50 %

wbr

roobaa01

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

you guys are hilarious. both the left and the right have become way too fond of extreme views of Trump. Teh right see him as a saviour, draining the swamp and sticking it to the man. the left see him as a racist dictator. Get over yourselves you dummies. he is, just like Obama, and all previous just another puppet to distract you. and this time they have you all bitching away like never before. nothing has changed......border walls and fences have always been contentious sticking points..... 

Edited by briansbiology
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Anti mass and illegal immigration is not racist, it's protecting your country from what has happened in places like Sweden, Germany and France .

Yeah the word "Racist" is always used out of context by lefty, liberal snowflakes. Fortunately there are many countries in the world where this word is used to imply protection of sovereign values such as Hungary. 

Many countries in Asia are also Racist, and are proud of it. Thailand for example one is such a country where this ideology is entrenched in society and their laws. The result is an undiluted country, where Thais control every aspect of life, now what's wrong with that?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, the guest said:

Yeah the word "Racist" is always used out of context by lefty, liberal snowflakes. Fortunately there are many countries in the world where this word is used to imply protection of sovereign values such as Hungary. 

Many countries in Asia are also Racist, and are proud of it. Thailand for example one is such a country where this ideology is entrenched in society and their laws. The result is an undiluted country, where Thais control every aspect of life, now what's wrong with that?

You should perhaps read up on the history of racism in Hungary.

It would be an opportunity for you to understand what you are talking about.

• Like 1

mr. trump is right orban,salvini and all the other patriots working on one common goal keep illegals out for they are only a burden to the society and country. this attitude will also be strongly reflected in the upcoming european election coz citizens have become sick of illegals along with their crimes, antisemitism etc opinion polls show the direction hungary fidez orban approx. 40 % italy lega nord salvini 30 %, france marie le pen 22 % ,great britian nigel farage new party 34 % what a nice blow to the left . 

wbr

roobaa01

• Like 2

I read so many stupid comments criticizing and arguing about the evils of certain governments yet so many posters living here abandoned their countries before these guys even took office. Just shows most don't give a dam about their homelands.

Many countries in Asia are also Racist, and are proud of it. Thailand for example one is such a country where this ideology is entrenched in society and their laws. The result is an undiluted country, where Thais control every aspect of life, now what's wrong with that?

•  

T,  The Guest:  Have you looked around in Thailand and swee the many different races and people from China, Malaysia, Laos, Burma, yes, Muslim from various countries?  Matter of fact, Most of the businesses in Thailand are owned by foreigners.  I know that with in Traditions, there is discrimination of dark skin Thai people by Thai society.  Thailand is definitely not closed to immigration.

Where did you get your idea from?  By the way, I am a black American, married to a wonderful Thai lady for 34 years until wife passed away.I spent 2 years there in the military during the Vietnam war. Still visit there every year since 2001, and have stayed as long as 3 to 4 months at a time.