Entry about to be denied

She has been called a prostitute and I replied what I felt. For me I am just trying to save a girl. If I cannot go to thailand I will make arrangements for her to study in my country.

OK that's fair enough - credit to you. 

You are going to attract the haters with that plan though (ignore them)

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

As many pointed out, your options are very limited. You may be denied entry any day. The only option I can see are TE or marriage. As you are vehemently opposed to marrying her, you can buy the TE. I don't see anything negative about marrying her. If it does not work out, you can always divorce her.

Sent from my JKM-LX2 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

What about good Bangkok girl we meet through dating sites and give her money next morning to cover up her loss of last days salary . Isn't she doing the same thing. Just coz she got a 10000 baht job and searches "boyfriend " on a dating site doesnt make her less of a prostitute. 

Half the girls on those dating sites are prostitutes, especially the “good Bangkok girls”.

58 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

The thai girlfriend to who foreigners send money to keep the relationship . What is that? Do we ever give salary to girlfriend in our own country? Isn't that something similar on lines of prostitution. 

No. It’s nothing like the same. Supporting your girlfriend/wife financially is not the same as paying a prostitute for exclusivity, which is what you appear to be doing.

If you don’t trust her not to go back to ‘work’ maybe you should re-think the relationship. 

Currently the only visa option — based on your posts — that will let you come and go as you want is the 5 year PE visa which costs 500K. If you can’t afford that you need to visit less, using SETV’s, until you qualify for a non-immigrant visa.

Edited by elviajero
  • Like 2

Thanks for the advice.i will ask her to get exact info about thai elite. But I am now seriously considering to move her to my country for education. I just don't want to be humiliated again at a thai airport.

As many pointed out, your options are very limited. You may be denied entry any day. The only option I can see are TE or marriage. As you are vehemently opposed to marrying her, you can buy the TE. I don't see anything negative about marrying her. If it does not work out, you can always divorce her.

Sent from my JKM-LX2 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

She is my girlfriend. I give her money to buy food and study. That's it. I like to stay with her because I like to keep an eye on her that she is actually studying and get required papers for further education.

No. It’s nothing like the same. Supporting your girlfriend/wife financially is not the same as paying a prostitute for exclusivity, which is what you appear to be doing.

If you don’t trust her not to go back to ‘work’ maybe you should re-think the relationship. 

Currently the only visa option — based on your posts — that will let you come and go as you want is the 5 year PE visa which costs 500K. If you can’t afford that you need to visit less, using SETV’s, until you qualify for a non-immigrant visa.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It was her second day in that farang pimp owned business establishment when we met. She was out of that the next afternoon and never went again. And since then me paying for her food and studies. Yes I might be stupid in front of most people. But I was just trying to save a girl. But if I cannot get thai visa from the embassy I will move her to my country for studies.

Anyway, my point is 

The thing is you are ignoring Visa advice the same as you ignored your mothers advice about dating bargirls.

You can't be helped.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am not dumb. I checked everything before taking out of bar. I know the dates when she left her previous low pay but respectable job. I have seen resignation paper and the date she claimed to join the " farang pimp owned business establishment" . Only 3 days difference.
She had to do it because her mom had huge debts from other people in her village which off course I paid to free the innocent soul of her migraine problem.

"It was her second day in that farang pimp owned business establishment when we met"

And you know this how?

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Bert Jones said:

my gf just doesn't seem the same nowadays, she's changed somehow, hard to put my finger on it...she just awoke one morning and changed into a dull, emotionless, none loving woman, except she no longer asked me for any money for everyday needs and when I ask her if she needs any money, she just gives me a blank distant stare...one by one I've noticed this happening to many Thai's I know...what's going on?

You just described the plotline of iZombie. If in addition to the above symptoms she was drooling slightly and had a craving for brains, she's probably been bitten. 

Edited by lamyai3

22 minutes ago, Bert Jones said:

I noticed that too. I was walking around town earlier and saw a truck full to the top of what seemed like some kind of giant plant pods or seeds...also somehow, my gf just doesn't seem the same nowadays, she's changed somehow, hard to put my finger on it...she just awoke one morning and changed into a dull, emotionless, none loving woman, except she no longer asked me for any money for everyday needs and when I ask her if she needs any money, she just gives me a blank distant stare...one by one I've noticed this happening to many Thai's I know...what's going on?

The Zombie apocalypse is upon you, has she turned a ting of "blue" yet?? 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

I am scared the visa application would be rejected as in my country they need clear information of your work and currently I am not working and only living off my savings. I had applied once for setv and the visa sticker had void stamp on it.

While I am discussing with senior members on this forum my girlfriend keeps on crying.

What senior members?

Bunch of jokers. ????

(spoken in jest mods.)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

But I was just trying to save a girl. But if I cannot get thai visa from the embassy I will move her to my country for studies.

You might find this even harder to achieve. SETVs from friendly consulates seem to be the best option, unless your savings include $16,000 to buy a 5 year visa elite.

To be honest though, immigration's hard line tactics might spare you a world of pain in the longer run. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lovethai123 said:

What about good Bangkok girl we meet through dating sites and give her money next morning to cover up her loss of last days salary . Isn't she doing the same thing. Just coz she got a 10000 baht job and searches "boyfriend " on a dating site doesnt make her less of a prostitute.

The thai girlfriend to who foreigners send money to keep the relationship . What is that? Do we ever give salary to girlfriend in our own country? Isn't that something similar on lines of prostitution.

Anyways easy to call someone as prostitute and demean her existence as a woman.

But nobody ever said the handsome rich foreigners running business establishment like bars or massage shops as PIMPS.

Next time don't call someone's girl as a prostitute .

Other people don't come on here whining or even talking about it.

Unless they are in the unofficial, dark web competition for bell-end of the month.

(Just joshing again mods, gosh we do have fun on here).

• Haha 2

I am considering all my options. I must thank all users who commented with my available options. Though a few have been rude. Guess they have no respect for women.

Anyways thanks

You might find this even harder to achieve. SETVs from friendly consulates seem to be the best option, unless your savings include $16,000 to buy a 5 year visa elite.

To be honest though, immigration's hard line tactics might spare you a world of pain in the longer run. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've asked my gf to look out for any more of those seed like pod things...apparently they're only 1 baht per kg and taste really good...but you can't eat them straight away...for some odd reason you have to leave them overnight...they're supposed to be tasty when had for breakfast...I'll let you know ????

5 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

My relationship with her is about me ensuring she doesn't go back to the place where we met. I hope u understand now. This is a promise I made to myself that she will never go to work in a pimp's shop in pattaya or Bangkok.

I like to stay with her because that ensures she is studying because I am paying my money so she can finish school and go to college. I want to pay for all that. I just don't want her to work in a pimp's business as a sales woman.

Visa is a lot easier in Cambodia and you can get a business visa... start a business there, and she can join you in Cambodia, and go back to Thailand twice a year to visit her family..

• Like 2

15 hours ago, edwardandtubs said:

A new passport won't necessarily help as your passports will be linked and your previous entries will be visible on the system. So you'll need to get an SETV each time you come here. What's the big deal?

The big deal is he doesn’t want to spend any money, Thailand is full of them.

Apply for a non-immigrant visa, and don't listen to the anti Thai vitriol coming from so many westerners these days. Thailand is still a good place to be if you look, speak and behave well here.

14 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Apply for a non-immigrant visa, and don't listen to the anti Thai vitriol coming from so many westerners these days. Thailand is still a good place to be if you look, speak and behave well here.

I sure hope looking, speaking, and behaving well do not become yet another visa requirement...????

6 hours ago, Benroon said:

I married a Thai girl, her family have never asked for a bean in the 10+ years I've known them, the sin sod is just part of the ceremony and I got back every baht! 

If you have no intention of ever marrying/taking care of her I presume you've told her this right ? That might stop the crying !

Wow! You have it all figured out! I'm sure this advice is useful to the OP (and the rest of us losers who have given money to our wives' families).

• Like 1