Brit father of beautiful Thai celeb daughter in car accident in Pattaya

webfact

Brit father of beautiful Thai celeb daughter in car accident in Pattaya

10pm.jpg
Picture: 77JOWO

The British father of one of Thailand's most beautiful and well known celebrities was involved in an accident in Pattaya yesterday. 

Seventy four year old Graham Edeard was at the wheel of his Pajero Sport and was trying to do a U-turn to return home to Huay Yai, said his wife. 

There was a collision with a six wheel delivery truck driven by Charnchai Khunpong, 35. 

The wheel of the Pajero was almost detached. 

Mr Edeard suffered a minor shoulder injury. Charnchai was crushed against his steering wheel but apparently not seriously injured. Mr Edeard's wife was uninjured. 

41841.jpg

Police are study CCTV to find out what happened and inform their investigation into the accident. 

The accident happened on Sukhumvit Road heading towards Sattahip opposite the Ambassador hotel. 

Mr Edeard is the father of actress, model and presenter Sara Legge.

She can be seen on the following video on YouTube where she rates #10 on "Ten Most Beautiful Actress Half Blood":

Source: 77JOWO

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-29

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Basil B said:

Time to put in roundabouts at major junctions and barrier off the U-Turns make it illegal to do a U-Turn on a dual carriageway.

Thais dont know the meaning of 'illegal', especially when it comes to the Highway Code. As for roundabouts they just havnt a scooby do, give way to traffic already on the rounndabout or approaching from the right unless road markings/signs indicate otherwise would send them into meltdown. There was a roundabout on Jomtein 2nd road & i was going around it when the Thai truck driver in front of me promptly stopped to allow another vehicle onto it!!!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Good to see him flying the " fashionista Brit abroad " flag .. Though I'd have used a roll-on before leaving home .. 

I know its so embarassing we are the most scruffy dressed oafs in the world I despair

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

That Ambassador area again!

A little bit further along (southwards) in preparation for the motorway to Join Sukhumvit the road has been widened and resurfaced in both directions..makes a nice kilometer + long "wacky races strip"

I wonder when the motorway finally opens how many  will ignore/not see the single traffic light and just hurtle on straight through the junction.

I'm slightly disappointed the news crew didn't capture me capturing them at the scene yesterday. ????

low_edit_P_20190528_114547.thumb.jpg.9933f12cd8d01c806fd02b6a2bca0165.jpg

47 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I defy anyone to stand around in 36 degrees C and not sweat, especially in a stressful situation. 

I would also have been slightly sweaty from 3 kilometer pedal "biking for beer"  workout ????

2 hours ago, nev said:

What's his daughter being beautiful got to do with this, An accident is a accident no matter what your daughter looks like ????

Makes him news worthy, as a secondary celeb due to siring his daughter

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Benroon said:

If you just cone off the first 10 metres or so of the road you are turning into, so you turn into a small alley of cones, that works. If anything hits you it would have had to run over all the cones first - you often see this setup outside schools but then the police remove them once all the kids are in.

Just leave them there - they work !

LOL, indeed!  There's a frustratingly normal U-turn near my house on a main road. 

Right side deceleration lane leading to the U-turn break in the median.  A dedicated, white line painted lane to receive about 5-7 normal size vehicles after making the tight U-turn, and then it tapers and merges into the 2 main traffic lanes.    Sometimes, like you said, BiB also puts out cones to make it a visually "protected" U-turn from oncoming traffic.  

I'd say 9/10 Thais sit there at the U-turn point, waiting for a break in the oncoming flow of traffic, rather than keep moving, make the turn, and either merge into traffic smoothly, or if no break available, go to the end of the merge lane, stop and wait to join from there.  Probably because this sensible configuration is an anomaly here.  Most main road U-turns are suicidal.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bipolar said:

Interested to know more about the celeb's mother's background. That would be more interesting news. Hilarious!

Well this "celeb" was born in London in 1984 I believe so her Mother must have been there at that time. Changing name, different surnames, Father living in Thailand ? we don't really know the ins and outs but check her out. Celeb perhaps once but not starred according to Google searches for a while now. But does it really matter ? Some guy, who has a daughter who appeared in some Thai productions years ago has an accident in his vehicle - so what ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1