Rescue called as Pattaya bar girl throws a wobbly - she'd run out of meds

webfact

Rescue called as Pattaya bar girl throws a wobbly - she'd run out of meds

8pm.jpg

Picture: Pattayanewsarchive

Pattayanewsarchive reported that Pattaya protection agency officials and Sawang Boriboon rescue were called after a bar girl went bonkers.

Kamonchanok Jandeesee, 27, had started smashing things at the bar on Sai 2 Road. 

She was swearing and shouted: "I'm gonna kill Mint - and bury her under Terminal 21". 

8pm1.jpg

A colleague at the bar said that Kamonchanok worked there off and on. She was really scary last night and staff thought she might attack a customer so they called in the authorities to help her calm down. 

Kamonchanok was taken away without incident. She calmed down and was then taken to a hospital to pick up her medications that had run out. She was then handed over to relatives. 

8pm2.jpg

A poster on the story called "Yong Yong Thong Dee" said they had seen the same woman a day before outside the cinema in Terminal 21 with a red suitcase. She was acting scarily and ended up leaving her shoes there when she went down the escalator. 

Source: Picture: Pattayanewsarchive

1 minute ago, Golden Triangle said:

Please check Rimmer,s post above yours, a derogatory post was removed, that's the slappy wristy I'm talking about ????

sorry i thought you was using slappy as another word for limp.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Notice that the bar is not busy......really low season biting hard there??

I've been in Thailand 5 years and I've never seen it this quiet. if the exchange rate doesn't change then it will get worse.

The western foreigners don't want to pay.

I got one condo for sale that I can't sell and another one I can't get rented out because there's no one here. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, webfact said:

She was really scary last night and staff thought she might attack a customer

1 hour ago, webfact said:

She was acting scarily and ended up leaving her shoes

You'd need a lot of sole searching to contemplate availing yourself of her 'erm services ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Bringing shame on Thailand, people will think all the bar girls look like lumps these days

They do ???? The last time I went down Soi 6 (February, with a friend who was visiting) There were birds down there taking the piss out of Lycra. 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

what's a wobbly? Don't you folks pride yourself on using the language properly? Apparently not -  disgusting statement concerning the mentally ill..

The title is bang out of order innit