Shooting at Virginia Beach municipal centre leaves 12 dead, including suspect

rooster59

24 minutes ago, brycspain said:

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. 

Wow this one is sooo old,time to come up with something sensible.

Try this,point at someone with a loaded gun in your hand and then pull the trigger.Dead right?Of course.

Now try this,pretend you are holding a loaded gun and point it at someone,say bang!!Guess what?Not dead!!

Is that so difficult to understand?

Most other things used for murder also have other uses,knives,hammers,cars etc.

A gun has only one use!!!!brycspain,what use is that?

5 hours ago, Tug said:

We need to give the police the tools(laws)to take the nuts guns and through background checks and a valid reason to own an assault rifle imo 

There is no valid reason to own an assault rifle.

49 minutes ago, brycspain said:

I'm going to tell you a little story.  When I was a kid...like 6 my old man took my brother's and me out hunting and taught us how to properly use firearms.  He said there are three rules:  1.  Always point your rifle or pistol towards the ground. 2.  Never hand anybody a loaded weapon.  3.  Never point your gun at anything unless you are going to kill it.  You guys will never understand that Evil has been around for thousands of years.  If not a gun, it will be pipe bomb, rice cooker, fertilizer bomb, knife, club, car, bus, train, semi truck, helicopter, 747's (9-11) reference, etc.  You get the point, you just refuse to accept the point.  I'm sorry but you never will.

So tell me how you think to prevent all of these shootings?

I an sorry,i am not American,i can not follow your logic.

5 hours ago, alex8912 said:

They rely on the United States Army quite often. 

Which countries rely on them for protection?

America armed the Taliban and ISIS. How is that protection?

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Cervera said the suspect was a longtime current municipal employee, and described him as "disgruntled."

Of course he was 'disgruntled.' That way no one needs to look any further to see what created the cause for such an off-the-wall response.  
"Disgruntled, conspiracy theorist, flake, fascist.  Wonderful pejoratives that completely dismiss root-cause.  
Personally I'd rather understand the root-cause.  What triggered the violence?  Then address the cause.

8 hours ago, JimmyTheMook said:

Fun place USA, live shooting range these days.

Much like the thai roads and side walks except it's not guns, people are killed by cars and motorbikes. 

13 hours ago, chokrai said:

Men like Obama, Comey, Clapper, Brennan and Mueller are the reason for the Second Amendment. Liberals will never understand this.

The problem is not the second amendment, the problem is the conservative's and the NRA's agenda to to preserve yesterday's regulations in today's world.

You are dinosaurs and your poop is stinking up the place. 

Edited by sirineou
  • Like 2

On 6/1/2019 at 4:43 PM, chokrai said:

Men like Obama, Comey, Clapper, Brennan and Mueller are the reason for the Second Amendment. Liberals will never understand this.

Are any of then slave owners? Because one of the reasons for the 2nd amendment was the particular importance of militias in the Southern states. In fact, some southern states actually had conscription for its militias. The reason being fear of slave revolts.