can the pound hold 39bt

32 minutes ago, bomber said:

less than 39 now ????????????????????    Eurozone not wobbling as much as the UK it would seem ???? next stop 35 as predicted by a certain poster on here,teddys 50 looking like a pie in the issan sky ????

Not yet below 39 :wink:

Capture.jpg

Edited by Pattaya46

45 minutes ago, bomber said:

less than 39 now ????????????????????    Eurozone not wobbling as much as the UK it would seem ???? next stop 35 as predicted by a certain poster on here,teddys 50 looking like a pie in the issan sky ????

You had to wait 8 days and it's still 39.3 anyway.

5 minutes ago, nauseus said:

You had to wait 8 days and it's still 39.3 anyway.

it will be under 39 on the streets,next stop 35 ???? rejoice rejoice rejoice,rule brittania,no surrender,fight them on the beaches,

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bomber said:

it will be under 39 on the streets,next stop 35 ???? rejoice rejoice rejoice,rule brittania,no surrender,fight them on the beaches,

I change mine in the bank. Safer and better rate than your tricky beach hut. 

2 minutes ago, nauseus said:

I change mine in the bank. Safer and better rate than your tricky beach hut. 

strange i found the banks a worse rate generally for cash,but your the expert ???? have you tried asking for a better rate off them? explain that your a british bulldog and you will repay it back when its back to 50 when no deal arrives,iam sure they'll understand,very understanding people are those thai's.

The pound will continue to drop until Brexit is resolved.

If the remainers hadn't refused to accept the decision it would have all been over two years ago.

I'm OK with 25 to the pound, I still want to leave the EU.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 2

Just now, BritManToo said:

If the remainers hadn't refused to accept the decision it would have all been over two years ago.

strange that on the few times it has rallied in the last 3 years its only ever on the back of gossip/talk of remain or a soft brexit or A50 been revoked,you as we all know dont want to believe this,i predicted 37-38 before a crash out but its looking likely it could be lower even before a crash out,30-32 with a crash out ????  just round prices up to to 50 and everything will be fine ????

On 6/5/2019 at 4:04 AM, Wazoo said:

So... we don't need the pound to be strong yet.. samsung and toyota are the first to leave for Vietnam, 2 of many to follow. thai air are on their knees... thai bart is too strong but that bubble  is headed to burst... add if and when we do get out of the eu, preferably with no deal and man i would not want to be paid in euros then. It will freefall without the pound holding it up..  after we go, i hope we do, watch the eu come begging for us to buy their cars, cheese, wine etc. UK represents almost 20% of their GDP. . Think they are going to leave that parked on the docks? No way. Then watch the pound increase in value each and every time we strike another deal with the USA,  Canada,  Japan, the EU etc etc.. i have lost over 20% of my income since 2013 and happy to do so if thus gets us out of this eu dictatorship... cya:0) 

so the pound will increase when we strike a deal with those EU dictators ???? now i have heard it all,your basically saying we need to go back to the year zero and start again,another dreamer just hoping thailand/EU will fail,btw the EU has already gone the best deal possible with Japan,Japanesse companies are ready to leave the UK not more arrive,get real man

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

i'm OK with that too (Mrs Naam likes once in a while some shopping in London). did i mention that we both left the EU many years ago but love our German passports? :smile:

• Haha 1

On 6/3/2019 at 1:43 PM, SteveK said:

UK politics are a complete shambles, the country is in disarray, anyone who expects the pound to rise short term is an idiot. The UK doesn't export anything worth any money, it has corrupt politicians stealing money with counterfeit expenses receipts left, right and centre, and is the butt of Europes' jokes. The British Empire is long gone, to be honest with such scumbag thieves at the helm it's amazing that the pound is even worth 39 baht. It should be worth zero.

It's a crap country, completely moronic politicians who couldn't crack open an easter egg, the only people who want to go there are Syrian and Iraqi refugees which the government throws money at. It's a disgusting, cancerous place to live and I refuse point-blank to bring my children up in such a dog-turd of a place.

And did I mention that it's a complete sh!t-hole?

I am sure the UK is pining for you as well.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

iam happy with 15 to the pound,beat that britman ????  

31 minutes ago, bomber said:

strange that on the few times it has rallied in the last 3 years its only ever on the back of gossip/talk of remain or a soft brexit or A50 been revoked,you as we all know dont want to believe this,i predicted 37-38 before a crash out but its looking likely it could be lower even before a crash out,30-32 with a crash out ????  just round prices up to to 50 and everything will be fine ????

He forgets it was the ERG who voted against any deals.

On 6/3/2019 at 8:43 PM, SteveK said:

UK politics are a complete shambles, the country is in disarray, anyone who expects the pound to rise short term is an idiot. The UK doesn't export anything worth any money, it has corrupt politicians stealing money with counterfeit expenses receipts left, right and centre, and is the butt of Europes' jokes. The British Empire is long gone, to be honest with such scumbag thieves at the helm it's amazing that the pound is even worth 39 baht. It should be worth zero.

It's a crap country, completely moronic politicians who couldn't crack open an easter egg, the only people who want to go there are Syrian and Iraqi refugees which the government throws money at. It's a disgusting, cancerous place to live and I refuse point-blank to bring my children up in such a dog-turd of a place.

And did I mention that it's a complete sh!t-hole?

Things are bad but not that bad but you can count on rabid boneheaded Brexiteers to make it worse. Tkaing back control innit from the EUssr.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Always someone else's fault you voted to leave with no plan suck it up - 25 to the pound ain't you the masochist. 

24 minutes ago, bomber said:

iam happy with 15 to the pound,beat that britman ????  

I drop you to 10 we have 4mill in baht in various accounts moved when we were getting over 50. Plus we own 2 condo outright one bought in a firesale by a broken Brit who needed the 800k desperately to stay in country. He slashed his price from 1.9m eventually to 1.3. Got a bargain there #BrexitBounty. 

3 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I drop you to 10 we have 4mill in baht in various accounts moved when we were getting over 50. Plus we own 2 condo outright one bought in a firesale by a broken Brit who needed the 800k desperately to stay in country. He slashed his price from 1.9m eventually to 1.3. Got a bargain there #BrexitBounty. 

very good for you,and your point is?

1 hour ago, bomber said:

strange i found the banks a worse rate generally for cash,but your the expert ???? have you tried asking for a better rate off them? explain that your a british bulldog and you will repay it back when its back to 50 when no deal arrives,iam sure they'll understand,very understanding people are those thai's.

My Thai bank has always given fair rates. You should stop using Spoonies - you know what a shark that Tim Martin is! :cheesy:

14 minutes ago, bomber said:

very good for you,and your point is?

I didn't break the pound nor did I want it broken. The Leavers did that and have caused a lot of distress so some of the poorer expats. But every cloud has a silver lining. For me at least - what I find incomprehensible is poorer folk cheering on their own impoverishment. But then maybe that's the reason why they are poor. 

Edited by beautifulthailand99

1 hour ago, bomber said:

I actually agree. Short-term the pound will drop with a hard leave. But the WA is worse. The magnanimous EU say they won't budge, so eff it. 

46 minutes ago, Enoon said:

Correct.

Anything and anyone that might point to leaving means it falls.

Anything and anyone that points to remain means it rises.

But the "Jihadists" are guided by Allah and their Faith.

There care not how many are destroyed on the (return) journey to "Paradise".

There is no reasoning with them.

Waffles for breakfast?

27 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

So you are predatory Brexiteer, then?

3 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I didn't break the pound nor did I want it broken. The Leavers did that and have caused a lot of distress so some of the poorer expats. But every cloud has a silver lining. For me at least - what I find incomprehensible is poorer folk cheering on their own impoverishment. But then maybe that's the reason why they are poor. 

btw iam not poor and your assets only seem to total around £170k,not a lot imo,not sure what silver lining your dreaming of,as for poorer folks cheering i think you mean the brexiteer turkeys not me i,i just LAFF at them.

2 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

i wonder if the brit voted for brexit ????  thats a £12k loss to add to his 20-23% loss of income since brexit,hahahahahahaha,at 10 your £170k wont last long,brexit bounty ???? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, nauseus said:

I actually agree. Short-term the pound will drop with a hard leave. But the WA is worse. The magnanimous EU say they won't budge, so eff it. 

short term ????    the usual reply,with brexit short term is 3-5 years,medium 5-10 and long term 10-20,the full impact will take 2-3 years to even register,after this period we will know if the big companies like nissan/toyota/bmw/airbus/the city/banking corps were bluffing,imo they are not bluffing but a few maybe are,this short term prediction by brexiteers is a pipe dream and not realistic,another factor is carney will cut whats left of interest rates at the first chance with a crash out,so there's another 1-2% off the pound with minutes of him doing it,fill ya boots at 39 while you can