Seven reasons why Prayut should not be new PM

webfact

28 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

What's the yellow on his uniform? It's not egg that has dribbled from his face is it?

Really can't post my thoughts about this.

If one was to consider ethnicity, one might make a guess - albeit the wrong one. :wink:

I think it's called a 'Lanyard' innit ? Never seen such a big 'un - or is it coz he's a person of diminutive stature?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, leeneeds said:

7) deadly sins

???? article 44

9) readjustment camp 

10) tanks

11) rubber 

12) give 500 baht to poor prior to election,  increase tariffs to reclaim 

13)  submarine

14) Prawit

15) It's someone else's turn to snuffle at the trough.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lust said:

Isn’t The Nation a news site? And aren’t news sites supposed to state unbiased facts, not opinions? 

Not in the Editorial or Opinions section, no.

The next year should indicate if I need to move my family out of here, or not, waiting to see what kind of violence will come from all this.....there is no way this stealing of Democracy will go unchallenged.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bluesofa said:

High speed rail?

That's how the hype started, Then it became something that can't be listed as high speed due to track constraints. Later reports are talking about perhaps freight only.

Don't forget it will be up-and-running from Korat to Bangkok by 2021. So only two years to go...

Shouldn't that read High Speed troop transporters

image.png.d49fead3e444c9edf7748ddbd0caa3

5 hours ago, bluesofa said:

What's the yellow on his uniform? It's not egg that has dribbled from his face is it?

Give him enough rope, and he might hang himself!

Edited by Grusa
Insert

5 hours ago, steven100 said:

Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha continues to develop Thailand's transport infrastructure.

So may projects have either been fast tracked and are currently in construction or are being implemented to commence. High speed rail, BTS extensions, Highway expansions, port redevelopment, new hospital and schools under construction.

Stevo, rumor has it that there will be a huge party at your place after your hero becomes PM today, please confirm.

• Haha 2

Prayut is one of the best Prime Ministers that Thailand has ever had. He made a coup to get rid of a corrupt and populist government. He did the right thing. He has been doing a lot for Thailand during past 5 years.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1