Thanathorn: “We were robbed of victory!”

webfact

I was told that the Bhumjai Thai MP for Srisaket actually abstained from the vote because his mandate to his electorate was to not join with Prayuth. I have been looking for an article but so far can't find.

I have also been told that Anutin's company "Sino-Thai Engineering" is the one that is building the new parliament building which is now way over date in completion. I am sure any intelligent person can work out the sequel to that.

This "parliament meeting" was in fact held in a conference building rented from the TOT.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

If people wanted Prayut, they'd have simply voted his party. The fact the democrats and bums might well be decimated in the next elections is further proof this is not the PM that more than half the people wanted. 

I couldn't care less about having coalitions. Ruling governments in civilized countries don't make the mathematic formula for who gets seats after they've agreed deals. That isn't negotiating a coalition. It's stealing one. 

I guess your an American with no clue about coalitions. Its not as simple as if people wanted Prayut they would have voted for his party. Its better to say if they did not want them they would have voted for anti Prayut parties. 

I agree about the stealing seats no argument there. 

4 minutes ago, cmsally said:

I was told that the Bhumjai Thai MP for Srisaket actually abstained from the vote because his mandate to his electorate was to not join with Prayuth. I have been looking for an article but so far can't find.

I have also been told that Anutin's company "Sino-Thai Engineering" is the one that is building the new parliament building which is now way over date in completion. I am sure any intelligent person can work out the sequel to that.

This "parliament meeting" was in fact held in a conference building rented from the TOT.

I can only find the Thai one. https://www.khaosod.co.th/politics/news_2587561

• Like 1

If he had won the PM position the investment potential from other countries would have exploded overnight, now? I wouldn't expect anything but a decline, as there is no good from doing business with a Napoleon, unless you are one of the other conspirator pigs on the farm. I wouldn't invest anything in this country either, its not a secure democracy, its a country now run by a corrupt imbecile who has now turned into megalomaniac. 

• Like 2