Video: Large police and army contingent inspect Walking Street - no prostitution found!

webfact

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

Holy Moley  !!  there must be 200 cops their  !

Thailand doesn't have any prostitution ....  well I'm glad to hear that. 

That means it's a clean place for families ... right ... !

You cheer on all these stupid people in uniform, and you know the country could be much better than it is if only smart people would be allowed to run it.  Shame on you.  Funny, but shame on you.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

I thought fake news was illegal.

4 minutes ago, UglyBug said:

Believe it or Not ? ? ? Does not put a good light on Thai Policing ????????????????

4 minutes ago, UglyBug said:

Believe it or Not ? ? ? Does not put a good light on Thai Policing ????????????????

Fake news seems to be politically correct wherever you live ??????????

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The gathering strode manfully down the main drag and even went inside some establishments. Lots of pictures and videos were taken for the record.

Eh .! How does that work .. The last time I whipped my cam' out in a gogo bar they got the right arse with me .. 

21 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

The result is what the top man wants to hear - irrespective of the truth. Those below make sure they report what they are expected to say.

As we know, truth is not important here, face is.

When Pawena Hongsakul did exactly the same report for Thaksin almost twenty years ago, she reported "I saw no evidence of prostitution in Pattaya" - word-for-word.

She came in the GoGo bar I ran and asked leading questions of the dancers:

You are over eighteen, aren't you?

You don't go with customers for money, do you?

Do you think any Thai is going to answer someone from the office of the prime minister with anything but what they were effectively told to reply with?

Pawena left Pattaya being able to say what she already knew in advance she was going to say.

This latest charade is no different.

Which bar was that ? just interested as I have done most if not all the bars in the WS area over the last few years ???? 

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

Some blokes on here blindly try to ignore what actually constitutes prostitution and being in the position to be arrested for it or the police having the evidence to arrest someone for it.

Ha ha! Having the evidence to arrest someone for it!

I can see it now. Confused foreigner: "The policeman pulled my trousers and underpants down, saying I was being arrested for going equipped for prostitution."

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

Holy Moley  !!  there must be 200 cops their  !

Thailand doesn't have any prostitution ....  well I'm glad to hear that. 

That means it's a clean place for families ... right ... !

Yep and there appears to be one para military farang police volunteer resplendent in his beret in the photo.

So families can visit safe in the knowledge the farang SWAT wannabees are on the job keeping them safe and sound ????

Are you a prostitute?

No? Good. Back to your dancing then.

Next.

Are you a prostitute?

No? Please enjoy your night out sitting at the bar.

Thank you all for your honest answers.

3 hours ago, nikmar said:

maybe they should have a word with Mr Chuck Wow. He'd point them in the right direction. 

I think he is banned in Walking street by motorbike taxi guys AKA "Walking street pimps".

6 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

Could you maybe tell us if you heard any prostitutes?

Years back when we were building the Skytrain a colleague brought a rental back to the hotel.

She was a "screamer", the whole floor heard. 

Archived