Video: Large police and army contingent inspect Walking Street - no prostitution found!

webfact

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In life, we see what we want to see. The discovery of “prostitution” would make their lives more complicated, reduce income dramatically for many who are well connected, or within the police force or army. It would be inconvenient. 

Best of all, life goes on and the outcome is better for the nation. Let people live their lives. The industry hurts few and benefits many. We have no use for the fake puritans. A war on the sex trade is as useless and harmful as the war on drugs.  

'The gathering strode manfully down the main drag and even went inside some establishments.'

Love the wording!! 5555. Perhaps next time they should open 'their eyes'.....

"There are none so blind as those who will not see....."????????????????????????

26 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Years back when we were building the Skytrain a colleague brought a rental back to the hotel.

She was a "screamer", the whole floor heard. 

A Hornby OO.......?  ????

This would have to be the most silly news item ever

Striding "manfully" more like a  mass stroll

Like the sex workers never saw them coming, like the young lady who went from sitting to standing when saw them approaching

So funny

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Deputy Chonburi police chief Pol Col Pongphan Wongmaneethet - standing in for the Pattaya police chief - said that if tourists or the public do see anything they can call 191.

How convenient to use the boys from the area, of course their not going to find anything except brown paper bags on a regular basis.

Image result for cartoon image of brown paper bag of money

Of course they couldn't find anything. All the prostitution in the area have been wrapped up nicely in brown paper bags.

Strolling manly LOL. There is nothing manly with this bunch of licensed thugs. Then again, maybe it's true they found nothing. These gits couldn't find their own nuts on a good day. Even with specific and graphic instructions.

1 hour ago, crazykopite said:

I am confused we now have a new democratically elected Civilian PM so why are the army still on the streets surely they should have all returned back to their barracks by now . I cannot see the public being to happy if the army are going to continue the role they have been doing since the coupe took place this is not good for Thailand  

Correction general pm

There never was and never will be prostitution on walking street. People get confused when they come to Thailand. There a difference between prostitution and sex education. I have the diploma to prove it. I got an award for creativity and forward thinking.

2 minutes ago, riverhigh said:

There never was and never will be prostitution on walking street. People get confused when they come to Thailand. There a difference between prostitution and sex education. I have the diploma to prove it. I got an award for creativity and forward thinking.

Tantric Practitioners?

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Pattaya's finest have once again been unable to find any evidence of prostitution in Thailand's most famous red light district.

I can't see the guide dogs in the photo!  Are they camouflaged?

Archived