Online 90 day report rejected

17 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I would have waited until tomorrow, but that's me. Assuming you used a proper email address, that you know about spam folders?

FWIW, I used the same email address I use for the online system, more for consistency, as it is probably not a requirement?

That said, as the mobile app is a front-end to the web interface, expecting a different result from it seems, well...unreasonable.

Seems like a percentage (not sure if it's 1%, 10% or 50%) of folks just can't seem to get the online system to work. Best bet, check in with your office to see if they can help.

Yes I do know my email address and yes, I know what a spam/junk file is. What I don't expect is a computer to take the weekend off!

Thanks for the tips, but I'll stick to 'the old fashioned way'.

On 6/8/2019 at 8:08 AM, Orton Rd said:

Just tried their new App and filled in 90 day report, all details correct in the 15 day period. Failed! at the end- error please contact immigration office, app deleted. So far I have never got it to work once on the website so I thought the app might work. Why are they so seemingly inept at IT?

It worked for me for a long time without any problems UNTIL I got a new passport since the old one was expired. From this moment it never worked again. Explanation that I got - I have to leave the country and come back to get a new entry card fitting to the new passport. Then it will work again. Didn't do it yet. So no idea if it will really work after doing this. 

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 12:43 PM, Beggar said:
On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:08 AM, Orton Rd said:

Just tried their new App and filled in 90 day report, all details correct in the 15 day period. Failed! at the end- error please contact immigration office, app deleted. So far I have never got it to work once on the website so I thought the app might work. Why are they so seemingly inept at IT?

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 12:43 PM, Beggar said:

It worked for me for a long time without any problems UNTIL I got a new passport since the old one was expired. From this moment it never worked again. Explanation that I got - I have to leave the country and come back to get a new entry card fitting to the new passport. Then it will work again. Didn't do it yet. So no idea if it will really work after doing this. 

This would indeed seem to be the explanation.

I finally got my approval link in order to use the new app. When I logged in it came up with an info box that had my old passport number (which expired 3 years ago) and my date of entry (which was 5 years ago). It also was aware that I was not an overstayer. (thankfully)

So although Immigration know my new passport number, the information does not, it seems, filter up to the data bank which is used by the 90 day report on-line system.

Bit of an oversight isn't it?

So just as @ubonjoe has been saying all along, you have to leave and re-enter before it will work and as I'm not planning on going anywhere anytime soon, I'll forget about it. 

Edited by Moonlover

Tried the app twice more- rejected message with no explanation, tried chrome that said contact immigration office. Sent them a query via the website, that did not work either message:

'Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method'

So far tried laptop with explorer and firefox, android tablet with chrome and the app. The app does get right to the end and submits the info, but always comes back request rejected even though all the fields are filled in correctly, within the window and not a new pp-bugger.

Edited by Orton Rd

On 6/8/2019 at 7:54 AM, ubonjoe said:

You will need to submit a TM30 form to counter B at Change Wattana before doing your 90 day report. 

Download of form: TM30 Form Notification of aliens staying at a residence101.92 kB · 726 downloads

Ask your landlord to complete it.

Your passport and a TM47 plus the receipt for the TM30 report will be enough for the 90 day report.

Update. Went to CW yesterday arrived around 10:40 completed TM 7 and TM 47 got queue tickets went below for bank letter and statement,all good so far. Inside the processing area, standing room only.

At 13:30 did 90 day report,TM 47,Receipt for TM 30 and passport, IO handed back TM30 receipt not needed,asked about online report wanting tm30,  some more computer entries and IO advised online report will now work.

14:30 called for extension TM7, Passport and copies, bank letter and statement,copy of updated bank book and map. Was then given copies of financials for extensions a statement to declare I will be guarrentor of myself and a new queue number 15:30 called again,IO did not want to speak english asked if I had interpreter, TGF with me so called her to come to counter much Thai, documents accepted please wait, 18:00 got receipt and passport advised to come back tomorrow for rentry permit. Enough I will get at airport if needed

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 3:39 PM, Orton Rd said:

21 June

Samut Prakan, they showed me how to do it

yes

Easier to get the bus and do the 2 hour wait!

Or do it by mail,I have new passport,so online will not work

now,until I leave and reenter the country,last 6 times on old

passport no problem,so just reported by post,waiting for return

of confirmation,in the past that's worked well,anything not to go to IO.

regards Worgeordie

2 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

SM do not accept mail, when I asked them they said 'not really'. I will go in and do it in person and show them the reject print outs, I will expect blank looks.

They just need to modify their system to accept a change of passports and many people don't have to go to the immigration anymore. No idea why they don't do it. 

I've just tried their new Android app, registered and got validated a few days later.

Then I tried to do my 90 notifications:

- Bug n°1: DMZ scan doesn't work, it can read the code in the bottom of my passport but I have a "wrong...." error message

- Bug n°2: I tried to fill it manually but as Internet Explorer I got the error message "please contact...". But now I know that's because I changed my passport and my TM6 departure card is still linked to my old passport.

There are clearly 2 bugs in their application (maybe the 1st bug is linked to the 2nd one because the app can not find the key Tm6 n°/passport n°). And about the 2nd bug, the developers should have display a more comprehensive message, instead of "contact...", that would be better to display "passport xxxxxxx & TM6 yyyyyyy not found in the database".

How can we report bugs in their app ? That's easy to fix ! Just add a table with "Passport change" (old passport n°, date of change, new passport n°) and add a few sql lines to update the "TM6 table" with the new passport n°.

Edited by Spellforce
  • Like 1

Found out where I went wrong, after where it says type of visa I entered the expiry date from the visa and not as it should be the date the extension runs out. However, the unpleasant IO insisted my extension is a visa, when I said I think the visa ran out 12 years ago she got a bit angry and started jabbing the extension in the PP calling it a visa and that is the date to put, not the date the original visa.

I see they have a new big sign up about how to proceed, I. get a queue number 2. present paperwork 3. free pay, etc. Would be nice if the fees were in fact 'free'.

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Haha 1