TM 30 Online - More info, please

1 hour ago, Peterw42 said:

It sounds like you have applied to use the system, not submitted an online report. After approval you will get a username and password, then you can do an online TM30. The approval can take a couple of days through to a couple of weeks.

That makes sense - thanks for the reply as still waiting for user name and password. 

16 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

The document is a Tabien Baan. (Blue house book)

The house ID number is top left hand corner of the first page.

Not without a copy of the book.

You'll also need a copy of their ID card.

..both copies to be signed by the person named in the blue book.

Edited by tandor
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, jojothai said:

Use registered mail. enclose stamped envelope.

with an EMS return envelope you will get the receipt back quicker.

The general immigration pages state that you can send by registered mail.

eg http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php?page=alienstay

Why bother when you can do it online now from the comfort of your home.

7 hours ago, gjoo888 said:

This is a copy of the document they gave me at CW regarding the required documents for a TM30 notification:

image.thumb.png.7d12760ca14c03b1c0980ec631654b24.png

Thanks for this. I have a rental agreement that is 5 pages in English typed on regular paper and signed on the last page by my landlord, me and a witness. Would that suffice, or would it need to be notarised or somehow more ''official" than just plain A4 paper? 

28 minutes ago, rockedbottom said:

Would that suffice

That's fine.

Technically the original ease needs to have tax stamps in the value of 0.1% of the total rent (12x), and any copy needs a 5 or 10 baht tax stamp, but haven't seen any enforcement on this - maybe one random post somewhere.

Just go with the copy.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rockedbottom said:

Thanks for this. I have a rental agreement that is 5 pages in English typed on regular paper and signed on the last page by my landlord, me and a witness. Would that suffice, or would it need to be notarised or somehow more ''official" than just plain A4 paper? 

My wife is technically my landlord, and we did not have to show a rental agreement. I don't know for sure, but I don't believe you need to notarize your rental agreement. Do make a copy for the immigration office to keep.

• Thanks 1

in filling out the tm30, do i use individual or juristic? i rent in a condo.

on the bottom they want a document and (browse)attach file, what do you fill in? it will not let you send with out being filled in.

15 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Is it a condo or a house or an apartment?

Not every person has a blue book, they would have had to apply for one specifically, and if they are registered at another location they would be listed in that blue or yellow book.

Without a blue book you may need the chanote, and their Thai ID. Seen some Thais getting chanote copied at the copy shop, but they generally seem protective of these for fear of "issues".

You could consider filing by mail, but you should consider drafting some sort of lease document as this seems like a requirement for many Immigration activities.

It's a condo.

They are not registered at another location and are away home (overseas) for several months, hence I've been renting their place.

I'll see if the juristic office can do it first, but I'm away for a while from today so will ask them when I get back if I think I'm going to need it.

13 hours ago, captpkapoor said:

What is the exact postal address please, to send the completed TM 30 to? I live in Bangkok, self-owned condo. Thanks in advance.

For those in Bangkok: Documentation for self filing a TM.30 are
Copies of;
-the blue book (signed by the thai)
-the thai i/d of the person in the blue book (signed by the thai)
-the data page of your passport
-the thai visa in your passport (if you have one)
-your most recent entry stamp
-your extension (if you have one)
-the TM.6 departure card
-your lease

Return envelope with address and 10 THB stamps attached
Address is:
90 DAYS REGISTRATION, TM30

IMMIGRATION DIVISION 1
Chalermprakiat Government Complex
120 MOO 3, CHAENGWATTANA ROAD,SOI 7,
LAKSI, BANGKOK. 10210

12 hours ago, rodknock said:

on the bottom they want a document and (browse)attach file, what do you fill in? it will not let you send with out being filled in.

This is the paper TM30 right (PDF or DOC)?

You want to self file? Or you want your juristic person to file for you?

Assuming the former, simply fill out and sign page 1, complete page 2

Or are you trying to register to use the online system? "Individual"; if this then attach/upload the Thai owner's ID or your passport, and the owner's blue book.

20 hours ago, rodknock said:

Individual if your registering.

You attach documents at the bottom, not fill in.

Scan documents into a file on your PC.

Click 'browse', then select file to download.

On 6/10/2019 at 9:31 AM, Peterw42 said:

It sounds like you have applied to use the system, not submitted an online report. After approval you will get a username and password, then you can do an online TM30. The approval can take a couple of days through to a couple of weeks.

My wife has been waiting nearly 3 weeks now for the ID user name & password to register TM30 online!!

My wife has been waiting nearly 3 weeks now for the ID user name & password to register TM30 online!!
The system says the IO will do it in 7 working days. Do they get fined for be late?

In Thailand goal posts have wheels

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

For those in Bangkok: Documentation for self filing a TM.30 are
Copies of;
-the blue book (signed by the thai)
-the thai i/d of the person in the blue book (signed by the thai)
-the data page of your passport
-the thai visa in your passport (if you have one)
-your most recent entry stamp
-your extension (if you have one)
-the TM.6 departure card
-your lease

Return envelope with address and 10 THB stamps attached
Address is:
90 DAYS REGISTRATION, TM30

IMMIGRATION DIVISION 1
Chalermprakiat Government Complex
120 MOO 3, CHAENGWATTANA ROAD,SOI 7,
LAKSI, BANGKOK. 10210

This is the paper TM30 right (PDF or DOC)?

You want to self file? Or you want your juristic person to file for you?

Assuming the former, simply fill out and sign page 1, complete page 2

Or are you trying to register to use the online system? "Individual"; if this then attach/upload the Thai owner's ID or your passport, and the owner's blue book.

And what do you do if the owner isn't Thai ?

On 6/10/2019 at 3:01 PM, Tanoshi said:

Why bother when you can do it online now from the comfort of your home.

You were the one referring to sending it by post.

from what you say nobody should refer to posting any more.

29 minutes ago, jojothai said:

You were the one referring to sending it by post.

Check again, someone else referred to posting.

29 minutes ago, jojothai said:

from what you say nobody should refer to posting any more.

Entirely personal choice how you report, however with foreigners now being able to register online, that would appear to be the most convenient method.

When you've just arrived back from a long haul flight, exhausted and jetlagged, running around to Immigration or the post office within 24 hours isn't always convenient or first on my 'to do' list.

Now I can do it from the comfort of my armchair.

• 11 months later...

I'm reviving this old post. Just moved to a new condo my GF purchased with a bank loan. I rented the condo from my GF with a one page lease copied from my earlier lease from a Chinese lady. The monthly rent payment is approximately 10K BHT. That will cover her mortgage payment for the condo. She neither has a blue book for the condo (as she has another house where she is registered) nor does she possess the chanote. She only has a purchase contract. My question is what do I enter in the House ID no in the online registration form (highlighted in yellow)?

image.png.a77ca1f241835ef0ff032dd1afa5e435.png

1 minute ago, Mulambana said:

She neither has a blue book for the condo (as she has another house where she is registered)

There should be a blue book for the property, but with nobody's name entered in it.

4 minutes ago, Mulambana said:

She neither has a blue book for the condo (as she has another house where she is registered) nor does she possess the chanote.

She can get a blue house book for the condo. Thais can have more than one house book but can only be registered in one.

You may be able to register as the possessor if you did a rental agreement with her.

26 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

She can get a blue house book for the condo. Thais can have more than one house book but can only be registered in one.

You may be able to register as the possessor if you did a rental agreement with her.

Where she can get the blue book? In Banglamung amphoe? What docuements she need? She does not yet own the condo and no chanote. She has a sales contract with all the terms specfied in it like monthly payment and the number of months need to pay before transferring the ownership from developer to her. like a mortgage.  Is that good enough to get a blue book from the amphoe office or whoever issues the blue book?

Edited by Mulambana