Riches to Rags: Swiss man lost everything except his smile after meeting Thai woman

On 6/7/2019 at 5:43 PM, mike787 said:

I agree...but many have, do, and will...many are here on TVF advocating Thailand is heaven on earth.  Immigration is Buddha.  There are no road deaths, etc...

Some people learn that the headliners on social media do not directly affect them, until they do no sweat. They concentrate on making the good things appear on a daily basis in their life, rather than roll out pessimistic cliches like those who see Thailand not as an experience, but an insurmountable survival challenge, where they remain safe behind the start line ????

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i met up with such a thai hooker, who claimed to have lived in south africa. there married to a professional social worker.  i wondered why her husband had never taken her to school for she was illitrate also in thai. well after having met 3 times she wanted to marry me 5555. i explained to her i  dont pay sin sod, build no house parental land, dont buy her gold, dont support her family, she disappeared  swiftly callin me jai dam, jai kaeng 5555

wbr
roobaa01

Cheap hookers who think we’re ALL “naive and stupid “

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 6/7/2019 at 4:18 AM, Duck J Butters said:

Exactly. Liberal indoctrination across the Western world has created a culture of soy boys, cucks, and wimps. This is precisely why it was imperative that we get Donald J Plump elected and why we must get Nigel Farage elected as PM of the UK. We got Le Pen in France and Matteo Salvini in Italy so things are looking on target for the Trump/Bannon prophecy to manifest. Trump's trade war with China may tank the worldwide economy and hurt his numbers but I still think he gets reelected. Men in Western society are waking up to the mass brainwashing/castration that has happened to them over the last 50 years. The liberal agenda's subservience to political correctness has become dangerously totalitarian around the globe and must be stopped. And stop eating SOY!!

Quite a jump in logic there my friend just make sure your next jump isn't the dreaded Thai balcony......these libtards are everywhere need to keep your guard up or they will have you cucked in no time. 

As i said you can protect yourself if you have a good Thai friend in my case my nieghbour,who is married to my mate we drew up the paper at her lawyers,this meant that i own the house,she of course[my seperated wife] still owns the land but can only come on it to collect fruit.

May i mention she was as far as i know never a bar girl,she worked for many years in Bangkok at a factory,i am she she would have freelanced,as she is a stunna even now at 41,she told me the house where i frequently saw her car,were freinds of her family,other people say different,in the end though as with most Thai women they talk little about their pasts,for me no doubt i think culture and our wish to kid ourselves plays a large part,wether she was paying a younger Thai guy for sex i will never know unless i become Vulcan and do a mind meld[unlikely],she wants to get back with me but i know she cannot change,she is stuck in her mould ,same as i am,i can change,i can't change [The verve- great song].

Thai women do not talk about their feelings we do -too much sometimes,this is why i strongly believe they actually prefer Thai men,i am pretty sure Tonys girl would now be with a Thai man,they know what they are getting even though many are treated badly,sure some guys get lucky,but i would say most not,or they just put up with things,i too could have buried my head in the sand,i chose not too.

I still love her,but i realise it won't work,i have some mental issues ,as does she i really think Thai's and westerners are not compatible due the huge gulf between our cultures,i was lucky or prudent and not in Tony's position and so far she has not been vindictive,i think buying her a new car was a good stratergy,i don't know what the future holds,we are on reasonably good terms but i have not seen her for 6 weeks,and guess what a friend of her's tried to make a move on me,which i rebuffed,she has an English boyfriend who comes over a few times a year,just shows that they have few scruples and mostly it come's down to money,many have grown up in poverty that few of us here could understand, so can one really blame them for the way they are?

On 6/8/2019 at 1:23 PM, elgenon said:

Uh, 10 million baht is how much? Not that much.

Sorry he lost it. Apparently he never had any relationships before.

Now that he has identified himself as an indigent, what will the Thai gov't do? Sad.

Not much, but he could have made it last. He could have set a budget and stuck to it. Never, ever, let someone take control of your money. Be a man, set the terms, put her on a monthly allowance. If she pisses it away...no more until the beginning of the next month. If she can't control her spending. BYE BYE. Kick her to the curb. Better to be alone and financially secure than be bled to death by a leach. If he set a budget of 58,000 baht/per month and increased it a little in the ensuing months for inflation, his money would have lasted about 15 years. He must have some type of retirement money coming from the Swiss government too. I think his government is fairly generous.

I ran the calculation in U.S. dollars....

Screenshot (128).png

so many farangs trapped same way here... what I don't get. He could leave LOS anytime (if no overstay) and have a happy life back in Switzerland. Even without any money. Medical Care fully covered and a minimum monthly "vage" granted by government. Probably he's hoping now through medial attention to get deported, bc he has no funds to book a flight? 

No money he won’t get any “vage” in Thailand.

Archived