UK not paying Brexit bill would be debt default, French source says

webfact

5 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

I read them. You said Portugal welcomes folks with money, then started talking about skint bulldogs, and having a dig at people living in Isaan. You don't even realise you're doing it. 

You should be capable of debating Brexit without showing off and insulting loads of people. 

saying folks with money actually doesnt have to mean just me or even me at all,it was a general term,hence the term FOLKS,so i presume you then read the brexiteer referring to ME as poor and it being MY fault i was poor,i await your reply

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, bomber said:

saying folks with money actually doesnt have to mean just me or even me at all,it was a general term,hence the term FOLKS,so i presume you then read the brexiteer referring to ME as poor and it being MY fault i was poor,i await your reply

I just had a look at the Brexit threads I've followed recently, and the only comments I see from you are taking the p*** out of older people, taking the p** out of people from Isaan, taking the p** out of people with less money and slagging off the UK. Just your usual bile.

I couldn't see a Brexiteer giving you some of your own medicine. Show me it. 

On 6/14/2019 at 2:00 PM, Thongkorn said:

I thought the Daily Mail was banned In Thailand, yet you can quote from it.

Fyi , via an agent . 

Please dont quote me , OK .

3 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

I just had a look at the Brexit threads I've followed recently, and the only comments I see from you are taking the p*** out of older people, taking the p** out of people from Isaan, taking the p** out of people with less money and slagging off the UK. Just your usual bile.

I couldn't see a Brexiteer giving you some of your own medicine. Show me it. 

ive been off the board for more than 10 days until today so you couldnt of found that much bile,so bang goes that theory unless of coarse you are just imagining it,as for taking the piss out of older people the only time ive mentioned a posters age today is a certain member who has claimed to be aged 67 on here then sent me a personal message how he was living the dream in issan aged 72 a week or 2 later,make of that what you want but rather odd i would say,as for slagging off the poor i only refer to folks having less money in their pockets if its because of brexit and i would only make a comment if they were actually brexiteers,as for slagging of the UK that is my personal opinion and nothing to do with you,as it happens you may have noticed there are more than one or two doing likewise regardless of loyalties,as for medicine i dont require any unlike yourself,now have a good evening and thank you very much for you concern.regards Bomber

On 6/13/2019 at 12:16 PM, nauseus said:

But unfortunately all UK companies are affected by at least some EU regulations. Brilliant innit?

Lets , not forget the medical supplies imported from the the EU

Aldi and Lidl , supply and feed  the  UK people.  

Gbp , now 38 bht soon ,   I just love these brexiteers , to bits..?

PS, thats all for now folks , thai movies intersting more,  BYE..

On 6/13/2019 at 6:17 PM, CG1 Blue said:

I've outed him a few times on here, in the interests of transparency and context. When commenting on this topic it makes a huge difference where you come from IMO. I really don't understand the reluctance from some posters to say where they are from. 

Chomper is from Belgium btw. That's right; where they get all that added attention and financial benefit of having the EU parliament in the capital. A country that would disappear into the abyss if the EU project collapsed. They'll always have Poirot and chocolate to be proud of I guess ????

great place is belguim and proper beer,???? much better than UK and Thai beers,anyway back on topic very few belgians would swap their lifestyle,wealth and prospects to live in the UK,Belguim would carry on in good shape regardless of the EU,just because it has a few EU offices/jobs hardly makes it dependent on the EU,for a nation that manufactures very little it is very wealthy,again your grasp of economics lets you down

On 6/13/2019 at 6:16 AM, nauseus said:

But unfortunately all UK companies are affected by at least some EU regulations. Brilliant innit?

some? very few are effected and what are its trivialities,although nontabury did manage to come a cropper due to them he has stated on here,probably FA to do with the EU and more him wanting a moan,in my lifetime ive never personally heard anyone blaming the EU for a business failure,if you are not liking EU regulations you wont like uncle sams either and what uncle sam says will be final.Another point slightly off topic iam sure you are also against foreign ownership of the UK water companies,bus companies,airports etc but have you ever stopped to think why they are buying them? its because they are that cheap due to the weak pound and with your beloved crash out even more will be bought but you cannot see it,all you can spout is short term pain/3 months and we will be just fine,all these companies return the profits to their EU origins,BRILLIANT INNIT?

On 6/13/2019 at 9:37 PM, nontabury said:

Meanwhile in the real world. Today the E.u commission budget chief Gunther Oettinger has finally conceded that there is no legal requirements for the U.K to pay the £39 billion divorce bill. Thus proving that Boris Johnson’s threat to withhold this payment is no idle threat.

Busted! Brussels admits there's NO WAY to force UK to cough up £39bn Brexit bill

GREAT thats £39 billion into Boris's,JRM and Farages eton and Oxford chums arse pockets,cheers Boris no need to hire the Bus again to let the Turkeys know where its going.the returning skint expats wont get their red noses repaired or a roof over their heads.

On 6/14/2019 at 7:23 AM, beautifulthailand99 said:

We'll be free to trade with anyone we like after Brexit. China has just made ominous sounds. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7137971/China-warns-bad-effects-Huawei-banned-building-UKs-5G-network-spying-fears.html

we trade with them now,whats going to be different.oh yes i forgot even more cheap and nasty things arriving through our letter boxes that cost less than £2.99 and in return we sell them err umm not very much,anyway trumpton wont be happy about it,it will be one or the other you cant have both,its not like the palastine/faroes/chile super deal ????  anyway i thought WTO was the way forward along with the only other nation on the planet who thinks so,the mighty economic superpower that is Mauratania ???? 

11 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

On day one of No Deal blockade the Med from Gib with our one aircraft carrier and mine the channel. The eunemy will not prevail for We are Brexit Britain. A nation stands alone under Boris.  God Save the Queen. God help the Pound because of no-one else will. Our Pirateeers like heroes like Drake and Raleigh before them will bring back treasure for the Crown.

you forgot to mention no surrender and fight them on the beaches ????   and err "Donald could you please come and save us again" ???? we've got a bit of a problem

1 hour ago, bomber said:

Another point slightly off topic iam sure you are also against foreign ownership of the UK water companies,bus companies,airports etc but have you ever stopped to think why they are buying them? its because they are that cheap due to the weak pound and with your beloved crash out

So all those public companies have been bought since the pound lost value after the referendum? More genius Bombernomics there ????

7 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

So all those public companies have been bought since the pound lost value after the referendum? More genius Bombernomics there ????

i never stated they have all been bought since the vote,but when the pound is low they become more attractive/affordable or whatever you may want to call it,a company i worked for for 16 years after leaving school were bought by a german company a year or so ago,was talking to a manager a few month ago and he said the cheaper price was a big factor,please dont make a fool of yourself and say ex rates arent factors when cross border companies change hands,but i doubt their are many UK companies gobbling up EU companies at present,far too expensive ???? iam sure its all a bit too much for you to understand though ????

23 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Another point slightly off topic i am sure you are also against foreign ownership of the UK water companies,bus companies,airports etc

Compare that to the Thais who don't allow foreigners to get a grip on their country. The Brits also left the immigration door open and look what they got (The Islamic republic of Britainistan). Again, the Thais are not so stupid.

4 minutes ago, bomber said:

i never stated they have all been bought since the vote,but when the pound is low they become more attractive/affordable or whatever you may want to call it,a company i worked for for 16 years after leaving school were bought by a german company a year or so ago,was talking to a manager a few month ago and he said the cheaper price was a big factor,please dont make a fool of yourself and say ex rates arent factors when cross border companies change hands,but i doubt their are many UK companies gobbling up EU companies at present,far too expensive ???? iam sure its all a bit too much for you to understand though ????

You said the reason the water companies, bus companies airports etc. were bought is because of the weak pound - did you not? I'll jog your memory: 

"I am sure you are also against foreign ownership of the UK water companies,bus companies,airports etc but have you ever stopped to think why they are buying them? its because they are that cheap due to the weak pound and with your beloved crash out"

So which water companies, bus companies and airports have been bought since the pound lost value after the referendum? 

2 minutes ago, DaRoadrunner said:
28 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Another point slightly off topic i am sure you are also against foreign ownership of the UK water companies,bus companies,airports etc

Compare that to the Thais who don't allow foreigners to get a grip on their country. The Brits also left the immigration door open and look what they got (The Islamic republic of Britainistan). Again, the Thais are not so stupid.

You've actually quoted what Bumber said, but I agree we shouldn't have allowed so much foreign ownership. 

15 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

You've actually quoted what Bumber said, but I agree we shouldn't have allowed so much foreign ownership. 

I only extracted part of what he said that was relevant to my post.

15 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

but I agree we shouldn't have allowed so much foreign ownership. 

The Germans bought Rolls Royce and Bentley and the Indibums Jaguar. Should never have been allowed. Have you noticed, when the French or the Germans do something, they keep it in house, providing employment and profit for their own countries. Compare that to the Brits.... power station built by Chinese. High speed train... couldn't we build our own etc etc ad infinitum. Brit Gov't sold the country down the tubes. And now Brexit. The sun has truly set on the Brit' Empire. Roadrunner gets off soapbox.... ends rant.

10 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

a shit pound will only encourage more of it,yes even with a strong pound it was happening but try stopping it and britain will become an even less of an attraction to business.you brexiteers sure as hell want the UK to start from scratch again,lets go back to the year zero.

38 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

You said the reason the water companies, bus companies airports etc. were bought is because of the weak pound - did you not? I'll jog your memory: 

"I am sure you are also against foreign ownership of the UK water companies,bus companies,airports etc but have you ever stopped to think why they are buying them? its because they are that cheap due to the weak pound and with your beloved crash out"

So which water companies, bus companies and airports have been bought since the pound lost value after the referendum? 

maybe my statement sounded like they only bought them due to the low cost to you but most posters will of got my drift,but to most normal people when someone buys something the cost is a huge factor,maybe you are different.

58 minutes ago, DaRoadrunner said:

i think the percentage of overseas residents in thailand wont differ to much from the UKs,I dont blame them for not letting the brits get a grip who wants a boss dressed in a singha vest and a beer gut hanging out of it,smoking a roly,btw if you think the UK can go down the same road it is game over

30 minutes ago, DaRoadrunner said:

I only extracted part of what he said that was relevant to my post.

The Germans bought Rolls Royce and Bentley and the Indibums Jaguar. Should never have been allowed. Have you noticed, when the French or the Germans do something, they keep it in house, providing employment and profit for their own countries. Compare that to the Brits.... power station built by Chinese. High speed train... couldn't we build our own etc etc ad infinitum. Brit Gov't sold the country down the tubes. And now Brexit. The sun has truly set on the Brit' Empire. Roadrunner gets off soapbox.... ends rant.

which goes back to my point,iam pleased you understand CDblue is struggling to grasp it,i agree with your point about the brit govts but my point to brexiteers is this was not the fault of the EU and brexit wont halt it as i said the fuked pound is encouraging more of it,despite what brexiteers say the UK will be going nowhere fast with a worthless currency,i would say the same if it were the EU in our position,the traders/markets/soros/secret organisations or whatever you want to call them will do everything they can to protect the euro and cripple the pound.

We will never surrender our islands.... Winston Churchill.

I actually wonder if we had surrendered our pathetic little freezing cold wind blasted island and kept Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Burma..... wouldn't we now be better off?

26 minutes ago, bomber said:

maybe my statement sounded like they only bought them due to the low cost to you but most posters will of got my drift,but to most normal people when someone buys something the cost is a huge factor,maybe you are different.

I have no trouble understanding that a weak pound would attract more buyers. But you stated something that wasn't true, and I pulled you up on it. 

12 minutes ago, DaRoadrunner said:

We will never surrender our islands.... Winston Churchill.

correct,then the turkeys voted him out months after victory,the same northern monkeys who gave us brexit,and the grandsons and great grand sons of the miners who went on strike during the blitz,oh yes great patriotic folks those northern monkeys.???? 

4 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

I have no trouble understanding that a weak pound would attract more buyers. But you stated something that wasn't true, and I pulled you up on it. 

so you agreed but just wanted to nit pick first.

5 minutes ago, bomber said:

so you agreed but just wanted to nit pick first.

I didn't agree that the water companies were bought by foreign entities because of the weak pound after the referendum, no. Because it's not true. 

If you call pulling someone up for stating a lie 'nit picking', then that's your choice. 

I just find it ludicrous that the French now own British water and electric companies! French EDF energy even charge less than British Gas and give better service.

Memory does not serve me well, but I recall reading that even London buses were run by the frogs!

And now the frogs are telling us what we can or cannot do over Brexit!

2 minutes ago, DaRoadrunner said:

I just find it ludicrous that the French now own British water and electric companies! French EDF energy even charge less than British Gas and give better service.

Memory does not serve me well, but I recall reading that even London buses were run by the frogs!

And now the frogs are telling us what we can or cannot do over Brexit!

your going to upset some on here claiming the french do things better than brits,be prepared,not sure about french buses but frequenta? operate at lot of bus companies up north but they are spanish,i rarely have to use them but i do hear they are generally better than yesteryear.

14 hours ago, bomber said:

which members?

Any member that resides in Isaan takes your "hit", and to top it all you have now stated you have never been up country yet you have a lot to say about it, all derogatory stuff....

I hope you did your own "personal" research on your new venture in Portugal to avoid unwanted flack......????

Archived