PM has challenge on his hands to win public trust

webfact

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Nice photos in white uniforms, but wheres Ole Fatty?

Colin i know you worry about ole toady but i heard he was due for the photo but was suddenly struck down with a screaming case of the Tom Tits and had to make a quick bolt for the bog, i think he alright now though!????

• Haha 1

yes he cheated yet once again and as the so-called brain dead slowly wake-up to that he is going to find the going getting tougher but is there anyone that can do any better I don't mean farangs I mean Thai the leaders of the world deal with him even though they know who and what he is that gives him a big advantage over others

The other newspaper has published. a list of the probable cabinet members, many of whom are unelected former members of the NCPO cabinet. But there's not a single woman in their list.

They seem to have forgotten that we are now in the 21st century in the real world. It's more like the 21st century according to the Thai date!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

On top of that, the Army’s interference and pressure would make it difficult for the opposition to scrutinise Prayut’s administration, Sirote explained.

So obvious isn't it? There'll be no honest evaluation allowed of this government. We learnt that from the Rajabhakti Park fiasco, the watchman debacle, even the EC list selections. Corruption will flourish as usual and with the army always pointing their guns internally, it is no small wonder that poor Joe Blow Thai can do nothing about it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Not only does Prayut have the majority of MPs under his control in the chamber but he also has good connections with the Army leader, the expert explained.

That is until the army leader sees how lucrative it is to gain power and decides its his

time to become Thailands leader and overthrows prayuth in a military uprising. ( i can

see it happening haha ).

9 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Prayut is not elected by the Thai electorate it's that simple.

not elected by any constituency, declared he had no wish to be the Prime Minister, declared he had never been a public official in order to be allowed to get this post, campaigner against corruption who will not make his accounts public and endorsed as PM by a photograph.

Did not attend Parliament to talk about his aims and has no Parliament building for his 'government' to work from.

Astonishing.

A leopard never changes his spots. I believe there will be a massive upheaval during his term in government. You can only fool some of the people some of the time but can never fool all of the people all of the time. Good luck Thailand you will certainly have a term of controversy and upheaval.