The perfect marriage

geronimo

54 minutes ago, soistalker said:

The longest I would consider having a relationship with a thai woman is 45 minutes. 

Plus, do you really want to dumb down your gene pool?

After 68 years, most of that drinking, my gene pool is pretty much Rat S= = t

11 minutes ago, villagefarang said:

It’s not just cross cultural relationships. I get the impression a lot of guys don’t know the difference between a Volvo and a vulva. 

Of course most know the difference, a Volvo does not need FemFresh ????

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

9 years and it just works.

All the positive cliches about Asian woman are true for me - caring, loving and beautiful. 

I look after her and she looks after me.  

As Britmantoo would say, "so no sex then? " 

"looked after" from Cambridge Dictionary:  used to refer to children who are taken care of by social services because their own parents were unable to look after them

Excuse the unnecessary sarcasm - am truly envious of your relationship.

My thai wife had 2 passions; Food and Shopping.  Worked out well for her as the more she ate the more she had to go shopping to size up.  No cooking, always ate out, didn't want to clean up or do the work of "food" shopping or preparation.  She was loving and caring early on.  Did work to afford her passions.  

12 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

Set faces, not open to engagement with others, very little interaction with their spouses. In many cases, the Thai wife appeared to be more in a role not unlike a caregiver or home health care assistant

That is the "perfect marriage" 55

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jesimps said:

As long as I ignore the fact that she hardly ever does any housework and has always got her face in her phone then we get along fine (12 years together). 

The face in the phone syndrome is common in so many Thais.

Yes, given I'm on my laptop most of the day.

However, I don't take it with me when visiting someone, going for a dump, or just getting food out of the fridge, same as most people here with a smartphone have to do.

Nomophobia is the proposed name for this disease:

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomophobia 

2 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

To the OP, your luck does not change the fact that there is a failure/ripoff rate that must approximate 98%. We are the prey ????

I don't think it is anywhere near as high as that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villagefarang said:

I understand it is bad form to break ranks but I place most of the blame on how clueless most guys are. 

If you marry a Thai girl, buy her a house, car, motorbike etc, have a fridge kept full of cans of beer, then sit about drinking most of the time, can you blame her when the relationship ends and she eventually sees the light and ends up with someone else?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Trans think about poor me, as i post i am lying on my bed, unable to get off, and my wife has just parked her a++e next to me eating stinky somtam .... yuk.

Look on the bright side.  She could be an Eskimo and you know what they do with sick old people! 

• Haha 1

Anyone who says they have a perfect marriage or relationship is fibbing. There are good relationships, that's about it.

As we have different domiciles, my Thai GF and I spend two weeks together, one week apart. That seems to refresh the relationship.

We are entirely different people. She is highly social, I am quite comfortable with my own company. However, the chemistry between us is good.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1