UK PM candidate Boris Johnson avoids questions about police visit

rooster59

24 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

It says a lot about people when they consider such behavior as a normal incident that happens “on a regular basis” in every household. Even more concerning that they seem to abuse their partner over issues such as “the central heating or who turned the thermostat up or down”. I’m wondering how they deal with real problems. Not surprised this is coming out of the mouth of a cheapish dressed bird who looks like she’s on her walk of shame while visiting a Donald Dumb rally. 

No, this does not happen between civilized people. Only the riff-raff considers this normal. 

"No, this does not happen between civilized people. Only the riff-raff considers this normal."

Wow, so you now consider boris' privileged background to be "riff-raff"??????

4 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

"No, this does not happen between civilized people. Only the riff-raff considers this normal."

Wow, so you now consider boris' privileged background to be "riff-raff"??????

Why don’t you just read what I wrote; you even quoted it twice: “Only the riff-raff considers this normal.”

• Like 2

This may well be true, but probably better not to use the Sun as a source.

Having said this, nowadays I don't trust any of the 'papers as they're so obviously biased - and therefore little better than the Sun ☹️.

Edited by dick dasterdly
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Abuse in relationships is something that should not be tolerated and over recent years it has been accepted that verbal abuse can be just as bad as physical abuse.

But there again I am sure Carrie can look after herself, what this highlights is the real Borris, a slob who spills red wine over expensive furnishings and could not give a damn...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Only the other day, the mass media was headling lurid stories about blazing rows between Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip.

Yet nobody, so far as I am aware, suggested this meant our longest-serving monarch was unfit to reign over us.  

So give Boris a break. What's sauce for the goose. . . 

Since when has the Queen and Prince Phillip been up for an elected position ?, unlike BJ.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

I'm sure you're right, his g/f was being verbally abused and was unable to stand up for herself....

Unfortunately (for your argument), not only does nobody believe that his gf is incapable of standing up for herself - more importantly their remain neighbours made it very clear that this was politically motivated when (after realising there was no abuse/offense) they decided to call the guardian....

I said:

2 hours ago, Basil B said:

But there again I am sure Carrie can look after herself

Possible that there motives were political.

He is a very public figure and unfortunately probably going to be our next PM, why should the public see the real him, he is not Royalty and quite able to defend himself.

As for my preference as who will be the next PM, I do not care Hunt is another closet remainer and Boris will f*** it up anyway. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, geoffbezoz said:

Since when has the Queen and Prince Phillip been up for an elected position ?, unlike BJ.

For some reason Mr Grey, John Major relationship with Edwina Currie, was well know to many in the media, but never made public while in office.

Similarly  John F Kennedy’s sexual antics, were not made general knowledge, during his presidency. Did their antics effect their office. NO.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, nontabury said:

For some reason Mr Grey, John Major relationship with Edwina Currie, was well know to many in the media, but never made public while in office.

Similarly  John F Kennedy’s sexual antics, were not made general knowledge, during his presidency. Did their antics effect their office. NO.

Times have changed.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Who would have believed them?

If the media knew then I would have assumed many others did including party whips and Magie...

Thing is with the Boris thing is the police were called, quite rightly too, if nothing else than being a nuisance to his neighbours... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nontabury said:

. . . and then there was Bill Clinton!

3 hours ago, rott said:

The Labour supporting neighbour recorded it and then phoned the Guardian before the police. Other neighbours have said they heard nothing, or heard her shouting and that it appeared to be her smashing plates.

BBC News apparently still carrying it at 5 am. Good job he wasn't seen having a laugh and a joke with Hamas and IRA worthies.

Where is your evidence that the neighbour called the Guardian before the police?

Put up or retract.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rott said:

The Labour supporting neighbour recorded it and then phoned the Guardian before the police. Other neighbours have said they heard nothing, or heard her shouting and that it appeared to be her smashing plates.

BBC News apparently still carrying it at 5 am. Good job he wasn't seen having a laugh and a joke with Hamas and IRA worthies.

Other posters said they were remainers, maybe both?

But there again, just feed up of a possy of reporters camped up outside and being woken up by them coming in the early hours, well tanked up...

And abusing his partner is regarded as a suitable candidate for Prime Minister? Sorry, the inappropriate incident is very important on every level, and just shows he is totally unsuitable for such a gravitus position. Imagine him with his thumb on the nuclear war button, and have a rethink.  
Au Contraire. Absolute role model for some of the grumpy Hard Brexiteers floating about, notwithstanding the usual deflection antics they throw into the thread.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

9 hours ago, vogie said:

And when the police are not interested, and you will not believe this.....most people don't send a recording of it to the Guardian.

Unless you found out what a baboon this man is from experiences as neighbour and do not want him to become the next prime minister of the UK