Johnson warns EU against any 'Napoleonic' tariffs in no-deal Brexit

snoop1130

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, aright said:

You make it sound like only Brexit supporters are disenfranchised.

The latest election results show in the last 3-5 years show EU members are as well

_106632326_eu_far_right_map_280419_640-nc.png

I must have missed something, I did not realise that Europe took part in the referendum.

21 hours ago, nontabury said:

Well that’s a bit rich coming from you, a Scott who has accused other Brits for everything you are against. In spite of the fact that you have spent most of your life in Sheffield.

As usual, out of context and personal when reality bites.

23 hours ago, sandyf said:

Head in the sand.

Brexiteers blame "too many foreigners" for everything, then turn round and deny it.

29 minutes ago, sandyf said:

I must have missed something, I did not realise that Europe took part in the referendum.

There are many things you miss. I was just giving the voting stats at the last election as an analogy to your misconception that Leavers are the only Europeans that are discontented and blaming. 

If I wanted to be pedantic I could ask why you made the statement you made in a post, not about Leavers or the referendum but about Boris Johnson and tariffs...…….but I won't bother.

It is well established that immigrants contribute more to an economy and take less back than long term citizens

Not established at all, and completely untrue. Immigrants are a total drain on our country both economically and societally.
What you believe is the propaganda foisted on us by the ruling elites. It started with ‘let’s all play nicely children’ from 1980s lady junior teachers. It’s all been replicated for Brexit and Project Fear which the same types of people all lap up.

Mine aren't blocked with sand. I just need to look at the Tommy Islam thread and his supporters (most Brexit supporters in this thread), to know the cut of their cloth for Brexit supporters on TVF.

Got him back in there again didn’t you. You seem a bit obsessed by him. What’s he ever done to you?

12 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Got him back in there again didn’t you. You seem a bit obsessed by him. What’s he ever done to you?

tommy is a lot more relevant to brexit than what germany was doing 70-80 ago,but many brexiteers on here wont agree,iam sure tommy appealed more to the working class bulldogs than Yuppee tories Boris,Farage and JRM ever did.

1 hour ago, bomber said:

tommy is a lot more relevant to brexit than what germany was doing 70-80 ago,but many brexiteers on here wont agree,iam sure tommy appealed more to the working class bulldogs than Yuppee tories Boris,Farage and JRM ever did.

What are you on about now?

8 hours ago, billd766 said:

quite from bombers post.

"there are thousands of guys who have landed on the shores of the UK with their Thai wifes and children,perhaps you can tell us what they payed into the British exchequer,i await your reply with interest"

In my case I paid 44 years NI contributions and I started paying income tax from my first job in 1959 when I left school. Now 60 years later I am STILL paying income tax and I will until the day that I die.

So bomber, as they old saying goes, stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

stick that in your pipe and smoke it.jfif 8.64 kB · 1 download

Yes you paid income tax etc for years the Thais arriving have not,yet you have no issues with them but do with EU immigrant workers some of whom will also go on to pay 40 plus years of taxes etc,favouritism I would say

39 minutes ago, bomber said:

Yes you paid income tax etc for years the Thais arriving have not,yet you have no issues with them but do with EU immigrant workers some of whom will also go on to pay 40 plus years of taxes etc,favouritism I would say

Why do you keep talking through your ears? There are almost 50000 Thai's living in the  UK, some of the women have home responsibilities and don't work which is no different from other nationalities including the Brits. Anyone legally here can find work, many are lucky if they can find jobs specifically aimed at Thais as advertised in Indeed.co.uk

https://www.indeed.co.uk/Thai-jobs-in-England

9 hours ago, brokenbone said:

what a load of drivel, its documented that immigrants in europe are a net loss,

in my country's case costing more then both defense and health care annually

Thanks in advance for the link.

It's great when people can come up with credible evidence for their statements.  

This is the UK government budget link for 2018

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/budget-2018-documents/budget-2018

You may be right that immigrants absorb the bulk of "social protection" budget, but I don't think so.

SC

1 hour ago, aright said:

Why do you keep talking through your ears? There are almost 50000 Thai's living in the  UK, some of the women have home responsibilities and don't work which is no different from other nationalities including the Brits. Anyone legally here can find work, many are lucky if they can find jobs specifically aimed at Thais as advertised in Indeed.co.uk

https://www.indeed.co.uk/Thai-jobs-in-England

EU migrants are legally here and vast majority here to do the work of the benefit scrounging idle Brits,

24 minutes ago, bomber said:

EU migrants are legally here and vast majority here to do the work of the benefit scrounging idle Brits,

Ooooh, another gratuitous opportunity to have a pop...... get a life!

3 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

3 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

dry ya eyes

On 7/7/2019 at 8:44 AM, vogie said:

I think we should all accept the democratic decision that is Brexit "warts and all"

Really . 

FYI , Boris is a whore , pay the price,   i am yours ....

Nothing new in  politics ...

5 minutes ago, elliss said:

Really . 

"warts and all" the brexiteers are now claiming ????, whatever happened to the land of milk and honey that would be a piece of cake to deliver,the chances of it happening dwindle day by day,i honestly cannot recall the last time i turned the TV on and someone had something positive to say about it,even farage cannot be bothered to lie anymore he's more interested in getting a place in any future talks,like when he scurried out of his peterboro bog to dash to 10 downing st to deliver his grovelling letter for a place at the table,about as near as he will ever get to number 10 i suppose.

3 hours ago, bomber said:

"warts and all" the brexiteers are now claiming ????, whatever happened to the land of milk and honey that would be a piece of cake to deliver,the chances of it happening dwindle day by day,i honestly cannot recall the last time i turned the TV on and someone had something positive to say about it,even farage cannot be bothered to lie anymore he's more interested in getting a place in any future talks,like when he scurried out of his peterboro bog to dash to 10 downing st to deliver his grovelling letter for a place at the table,about as near as he will ever get to number 10 i suppose.

It is dead easy to deliver. Just leave. Simple. It is people like yourself who sit and watch the TV who are run by the establishment, to continually bombard people with project fear. Many people I know are not spineless and understand what the EU are about and not one of those weak minded, who are happy to be dominated by Brussels. I believe I know which one you are.

29 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

It is dead easy to deliver. Just leave. Simple. It is people like yourself who sit and watch the TV who are run by the establishment, to continually bombard people with project fear. Many people I know are not spineless and understand what the EU are about and not one of those weak minded, who are happy to be dominated by Brussels. I believe I know which one you are.

Here we go again,in 51 years on planet earth residing in the UK i have never been dominated or felt like i was being dominated by anyone from across the channel,my earnings,work,quality of life,health,hobbies,home,holidays/travel or any EU law have affected me one iota,i can live with gramms and KGs and the banana issue,maybe you cannot,btw what establishment are you on about? as for TV i only watch UK TV,surely the EU are not censoring eastenders and coranation street haha ,as for spineless i think you mean the brainwashed losers in life down spoons.And how you folks think the rabble of useless politicians this nation has at present and for the foreseeable future is going to make your lives better is beyond belief.

Here we go again,in 51 years on planet earth residing in the UK i have never been dominated or felt like i was being dominated by anyone from across the channel,my earnings,work,quality of life,health,hobbies,home,holidays/travel or any EU law have affected me one iota,i can live with gramms and KGs and the banana issue,maybe you cannot,btw what establishment are you on about? as for TV i only watch UK TV,surely the EU are not censoring eastenders and coranation street haha ,as for spineless i think you mean the brainwashed losers in life down spoons.And how you folks think the rabble of useless politicians this nation has at present and for the foreseeable future is going to make your lives better is beyond belief.

I guess I touched a nerve. That's what happens when you speak the truth. I prefer not to be told what to do by a German dominated Europe, wrapped up in bureaucracy. Obviosuly you do.

So why if the EU in your opinion is so perfect did the UK voted to leave perfection...?

51 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Why did people vote for Trump? (PS: Who said the EU is “so perfect”?)

I am not the slightest bit interested in anything to do with Trump and I do not understand why people like you keep bringing the bloke into stuff. Please do try to resist the temptation eh...

PS. Lancaster..

On 7/15/2019 at 7:08 PM, nauseus said:

I think that it's your lugholes that are blocked with sand. There are always a few bigots in any group but you always generalize far too much, labeling indiscriminately in the process.

labeling indiscriminately in the process.  ah yes, the hallmark of any staunch Remoaner. 

4 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Why did people vote for Trump? (PS: Who said the EU is “so perfect”?)

Who said the EU is “so perfect”?

Let's say it must be more perfect then the UK otherwise you would not opt to stay.

Leavers have given their reasons for leaving ad nauseum on this forum but since you admit the Union is not perfect and presumably feel we should stay and try to reform from within, this is a question I asked on another posting.

"After almost 50 years of failure to reform, were we to stay, what would you recommend British MEP's (10% of the EU Parliament) do and what would you prioritise and how long would you give them to change?" 

I did not get one answer to this question (I will leave you to guess why) but, you, having agreed tacitly the EU is not without it's problems I am sure you will be very forthcoming in your reply to it.

Please don't disappoint.

5 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I guess I touched a nerve. That's what happens when you speak the truth. I prefer not to be told what to do by a German dominated Europe, wrapped up in bureaucracy. Obviosuly you do.

no nerve touched,iam retiring in 8-10 weeks at 51,and you

Archived