Trump plans tanks and flyovers at Fourth of July celebration in Washington

webfact

32 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

They ain't busbies but bearskins.220px-Releve_de_la_garde_-_2016-06-25_-_084.jpg

The bears that give their lives to sit on the head of a guardsman are also Canadian.

These are busbies or shakos.      

Stand easy.

Actually the "bearskins " are also called busbies as well, as are the ones you show in the lower image 

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ratcatcher said:

They ain't busbies but bearskins.220px-Releve_de_la_garde_-_2016-06-25_-_084.jpg

The bears that give their lives to sit on the head of a guardsman are also Canadian.

These are busbies or shakos.     220px-Wellingtons33rd.jpg

Stand easy.

They are known as "Busbies"

download.jpg

3 hours ago, Ozman52 said:

Funny, none of the other presidents who saw combat  (GHW Bush, Nixon LBJ, JFK, Ford, Eisenhower) have been denigrated. John McCain deserves a special mention.

Some of these had exemptions that could have kept them out of combat, none developed imaginary illnesses.

How many other presidents served in Vietnam.

4 minutes ago, porphyry said:
  1. Dwight D. Eisenhower
  2. John F. Kennedy 
  3. Lyndon B. Johnson 
  4. Richard Nixon
  5. Gerald R. Ford         were the only ones to serve

Where did they see action?

This is the first president to has paid Any attention to the Veterans of the Republic of The United States , in my life time. Go DJT Make the Republic great again. I did not vote for him. I say this out of his actions. He is liberating the Republic big time.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Eisenhower>> WW11 Europe

JFK>> Pacific WW11

1. Vietnam is not in Europe. 

2. JFK served in the Solomon Islands 4000 miles from Vietnam and 20 years before the US/Vietnamese conflict started. 

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, nervona81732 said:

This is the first president to has paid Any attention to the Veterans of the Republic of The United States , in my life time. Go DJT Make the Republic great again. I did not vote for him. I say this out of his actions. He is liberating the Republic big time.

Tell me what has he done for vets!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, usviphotography said:

Eisenhower never saw a day of active combat in his life, which was a rather notable oddity for a person who lived through the times he did and achieved the rank that he did. 

Few British leaders did either. They learned their lesson the hard way in the Great War when many of the sons of the aristocracy and the influential were killed in the trenches of France and Belgium.

They mostly got given safe jobs on the General Staff after that.

The elite are always kept out of harm's way these days.

8 hours ago, Tug said:

Leave it to Donald to wreck the Fourth of July that draft dodging pow insulting parasite 

Another post from Tug demonstrating your lack of concern for the truth. You have falsely accused President Trump of being a draft dodger. Perhaps you are unaware that President Trump, had a 100% legitimate medical deferment, very similar to the one your hero Joe Biden had. An example of dodging the draft would have been like The Great Heavyweight Chump Muhammad Ali, the coward who refused to go, or the cowards who ran and hid out in Canada, but like it or hate it a medical deferment is not a crime.

By all means keep spreading your hate, but this post is factually incorrect.

I wish I could say I am sorry a parade 3000 miles away is “wrecking” your 4Th of July but I find it extremely hilarious and I for one will be enjoying watching the parade.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4