U.S. Navy SEAL acquitted of murder in war crimes trial

webfact

Chief Gallagher’s acquittal is a victory for all Special Operations Forces and a good ol slap in the face to all terrorists and their sympathizers I’m glad he was found not guilty [emoji106].

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mel52 said:

Chief Gallagher’s acquittal is a victory for all Special Operations Forces and a good ol slap in the face to all terrorists and their sympathizers I’m glad he was found not guilty emoji106.png.

I agree Mel52...Freedom is NOT free.  Because of Gallagher and the US special forces, the innocent can sleep and terrorists cannot...Gallagher is innocent and vindicated, justice has been served.

ChiefGallagher_11.jpg

• Like 1

Gallagher has violated his oath to the constitution. His vile war crimes have put every American serviceman at risk and emboldened terrorists and and enemies of America. He is as “innocent” as OJ Simpson. The prosecution could not prove the case.

L

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Date Masamune said:

Gallagher has violated his oath to the constitution. His vile war crimes have put every American serviceman at risk and emboldened terrorists and and enemies of America. He is as “innocent” as OJ Simpson. The prosecution could not prove the case.

WOW!  hmmm....Ok!  Maybe you know something the judicial system does not.  You may want to consider informing prosecution they missed something....after all it is important.  I'm just giving the benefit of the doubt to you, maybe your right. Unless you act on this evidence the world will never know the TRUTH, or if they can handle the truth (ie, jack Nicholson, A few good men)

Edited by mike787
  • Like 1

WOW!  hmmm....Ok!  Maybe you know something the judicial system does not.  You may want to consider informing prosecution they missed something....after all it is important.  I'm just giving the benefit of the doubt you, you maybe right, unless you act on this the world will never know the TRUTH or if they can handle the truth (ie, jack Nicholson)

LMAO [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji2] YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH

• Thanks 1

WOW!  hmmm....Ok!  Maybe you know something the judicial system does not.  You may want to consider informing prosecution they missed something....after all it is important.  I'm just giving the benefit of the doubt to you, maybe your right. Unless you act on this evidence the world will never know the TRUTH, or if they can handle the truth (ie, jack Nicholson, A few good men)

The military of the States is is the last institution of the USA I have confidence in. He got a a fair trial, the prosecution could not prove their case. And like OJ this murderous thug will likely be caught later for some other crimes.

16 minutes ago, Date Masamune said:

The military of the States is is the last institution of the USA I have confidence in. He got a a fair trial, the prosecution could not prove their case. And like OJ this murderous thug will likely be caught later for some other crimes.

OJ didnt do it though 

(It was his Son)

• Haha 1

So you’re saying Chief Gallagher is a “murderous thug” because you heard it on the news or on TV. Oh wait I know maybe you were actually there or somehow involved in the case. Well either way you must be the expert.
  • Like 1

Seriously I’m really done with this meaningless conversation for real now. It’s a waste of time talking to them. I’ve got better things to do but bottom line Chief Gallagher is NOT GUILTY. [emoji2]
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mel52 said:

Seriously I’m really done with this meaningless conversation for real now. It’s a waste of time talking to them. I’ve got better things to do but bottom line Chief Gallagher is NOT GUILTY. emoji2.png

Were you there? Did you see what he did? How can you judge him? You don't know what he did or didn't do.

Were you there? Did you see what he did? How can you judge him? You don't know what he did or didn't do.

I already told you I didn’t see it and I don’t know but I don’t care. Respect the justice system man LMAO [emoji23]