UK economy shrinks as Brexit, global worries mount: PMI

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Perhaps you should included their forenames in the first place then?

Sorry, I thought I was dealing with adults who knew how to do proper research.

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, nauseus said:

That was a recent question. Where is the same question/quote from the leave campaign?

And your answer parrots the misinformation given out by the leave campaign in 2016!

Remember I said you had been doing this for the last three years. As you know, I cannot provide a post of yours from 2016 as an individual member's post records don't go back that far.

From the Leave campaign in 2016

The EU’s official plan is not to change direction, it is to take even more powers from Britain.

Notice how that document contains very similar, in many cases identical, pony to that you've been posting over the last three years.

Edited by 7by7
Link and quote added

6 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

And your answer parrots the misinformation given out by the leave campaign in 2016!

Remember I said you had been doing this for the last three years. As you know, I cannot provide a post of yours from 2016 as an individual member's post records don't go back that far.

And you continually ask for "Links"...Oh well....????

• Like 2

1 minute ago, transam said:
9 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

And you continually ask for "Links"...Oh well....????

Lesson one; forum basics.

Click on the bit in blue; it's a link!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 7by7 said:

Notice how that document contains very similar, in many cases identical, pony to that you've been posting over the last three years.

What I do notice is how you twist your words and alter your stance once you have been cornered. The link in the post above is interesting and I certainly would agree with a lot of the content but what is noticeable, personally, is that I have never read it before, or even seen it before. So as far as my parroting the said same link goes, that would be rather difficult. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/3/2019 at 8:52 PM, potless said:

Carney has little credibility. He has been singing the same negative songs for a long time and will carry on doing so until he gets a prediction right. Even a blind pig finds an acorn sometimes, but he is still looking.

Total agreement.

Carney has less idea about the UK economy than the average TVForum poster. He could do himself a big favour and join up to the forum, and start learning.

He knows the untold workings of the BofE, which are paying out one billion pounds a month - of ta payers money - to secret people, and secret - so called - investors.

It's obvious where his bread gets buttered; and it's not the people in the food banks, and the poor and vulnerable that are even at the back of his mind.

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

What I do notice is how you twist your words and alter your stance once you have been cornered. The link in the post above is interesting and I certainly would agree with a lot of the content but what is noticeable, personally, is that I have never read it before, or even seen it before. So as far as my parroting the said same link goes, that would be rather difficult. 

You certainly would agree with a lot of the content since you have been repeating it for the last three years!

The post of yours in which you complained of Brussels slowly taking all power from member governments could have come straight from that document. OK, maybe not parrot fashion as you used different words, but saying the same thing.

But if you're telling us that during the campaign you never saw, heard or read any news, be it broadcast, print or online, about Brexit nor have done so since, even if by accident, then I suppose we have to believe you!

36 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Carney has less idea about the UK economy than the average TVForum poster. He could do himself a big favour and join up to the forum, and start learning.

He knows the untold workings of the BofE, which are paying out one billion pounds a month - of ta payers money - to secret people, and secret - so called - investors.

It's obvious where his bread gets buttered; and it's not the people in the food banks, and the poor and vulnerable that are even at the back of his mind.

while I dont really want to be drawn too far into the debate, I've a problem with Carney"s statements that usually result in a further drop in the value of Sterling. I think its fair to say that it is difficult for the average man to know what are the vested interests of influential people regarding the big debate. My gut feeling about Carney was somewhat vindicated  a few days ago when I read on Yahoo news that Carney is a front runner for the job as head of the I.M.F. Christine Lagarde steps down in October and Carneys contract finishes in January 2020. Simple. He's looking for a job and wants to make the right noises.  The article says that the job at the I.M.F. is traditionally given to an American or European. Although Canadian by birth, he apparently holds an Irish passport and also has British citizenship if the article is correct. You have to credit the man for covering all the bases. The article was titled "Mark Carney tipped to replace Christine Lagarde at the IMF". Chilly Con Carney anyone?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

You certainly would agree with a lot of the content since you have been repeating it for the last three years!

The post of yours in which you complained of Brussels slowly taking all power from member governments could have come straight from that document. OK, maybe not parrot fashion as you used different words, but saying the same thing.

But if you're telling us that during the campaign you never saw, heard or read any news, be it broadcast, print or online, about Brexit nor have done so since, even if by accident, then I suppose we have to believe you!

Of course I agree with a lot of the content because I am on the leave side of the Brexit debate! Yes, I would also complain about Brussels slowly centralizing power for the same reason.

I'm not telling you that during the campaign I never saw, heard or read any news but I am telling you that I did not bother with it much, from either side. I have always said this - you can believe me or not - I really don't give a poop.

Edited by nauseus
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, nauseus said:

you can believe me or not - I really don't give a poop.

Then why are you making such an enormous fuss?

Anyone who truly didn't 'give a poop' would have simply ignored me!

7 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Enormous fuss? Anyone can look back at our recent posts and see the relative enormity and fussiness of yours. To ignore your posts might encourage you to believe that you were right and I'd hate that to happen.  

Yet again, you have very ably proven my point for me.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, transam said:
50 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Then why are you making such an enormous fuss?

Anyone who truly didn't 'give a poop' would have simply ignored me!

That would be very hard.....????

I didn't realise that you were so fascinated by me that you await my posts with bated breath!

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, transam said:

I actually do, always brings a smile and head shake.....????

Well, after today I'm going to be away for a while again; so you'll have to find another subject for your onanistic fantasies.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, 7by7 said:

Spelling people's names wrongly shows a lack of familiarity with their names. If I wrote about "Vladimir Pootin" or "Donuld Tramp", you would wonder why I couldn't remember their names, since I would have read them thousands of times.

I notice you have made the same mistake yet again above, oh dear oh dear ????

(Matthew Elliot)

You are clearly not familiar with their names, so accusing other posters of being "pathetic" for not knowing them is ..... erm ...... pathetic? ????

Edited by nkg
Brexit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, 7by7 said:

But you told us they were a famous pair of Brexiteers? So famous that you didn't even need to give their full names?

If I search for "Johnson Hunt" or "Lennon McCartney", Google comes up with their names instantly.

So Elliott and Cummings are not a famous pair as you claimed. Very few people know who they are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/5/2019 at 1:03 AM, sawadee1947 said:

Is it democratic to hide facts and to tell lies?

I think it's a right for democracy to review decisions

Correct , thank you .

Edited by elliss