Expats communities in Pattaya and nearby

Unchisa

On 7/5/2019 at 5:12 PM, bkk6060 said:

Jomtien: Russian

Pratumnak: Scandanavian and Euro

Naklua: German and Russian

Central: Ladyboys and Hookers

Darkside: Who knows

US, Canadian and the like are spread out amongst all.

Interesting! Are they retirees or working expats? I'm looking for a place for my 2 very different friends who will be coming to Pattaya/Chonburi. One is a middle aged working expat, one is hoping to retire here. And they probably want to be near people from their own country? (I'm totally guessing on this, is this different for you all?)

Any more suggestions welcomed!

17 minutes ago, Unchisa said:

Interesting! Are they retirees or working expats? I'm looking for a place for my 2 very different friends who will be coming to Pattaya/Chonburi. One is a middle aged working expat, one is hoping to retire here. And they probably want to be near people from their own country? (I'm totally guessing on this, is this different for you all?)

Any more suggestions welcomed!

Mostly older people, younger people don't care where they are as they speak english. In case of japanese there are ton's of workers tho.

Older germans, russians etc have to communicate in their language with others in their language or they wouldn't be able to talk much at all..

I personally don't need nor want to be near other germans but i would do that too if i spoke only german.

3 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:

Mostly older people, younger people don't care where they are as they speak english. In case of japanese there are ton's of workers tho.

Older germans, russians etc have to communicate in their language with others in their language or they wouldn't be able to talk much at all..

I personally don't need nor want to be near other germans but i would do that too if i spoke only german.

Is that why Ozzie’s hang together?