UK far-right activist Tommy Robinson convicted in contempt-of-court case

rooster59

14 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The real eyeopener is none of your off topic diversionary post has anything to do with the topic under discussion. 

Absolutely nothing in this thread explains why these vile rapists were allowed to commit their crimes for so long.

Nobody anywhere is this thread has excused the vile rapists of responsibility for their heinous crimes. 

Myself and others are delighted that the judge in the trial of the vile rapists acted swiftly to prevent Yaxley Lennon's illegal actions collapsing the trial. 

I despise Yaxley Lennon, he's done nothing to uncover any child rapists, he's done nothing to bring any child rapist to justice, he deliberately and knowingly committed contempt of court, even referring to the laws he was breaking as he did so. His actions gave grounds for the defence lawyers of the vile rapists to ask the judge to dismiss the jury and we should all consider it good luck that their attempt failed. 

Like Yaxley Lennon, these vile rapists have a right to appeal - do not be at all surprised if they do appeal and do not be in the least bit surprised if they do so on the basis of Yaxley Lennon's behaviour. 

I'm pleased not to be defending a criminal who has demonstrably put the trial and verdict against these vile rapists at risk. 

This is exactly right,but somehow the snowflake tribe attempt to undermine the longstanding and I may add the understandable frustrations that are aimed at the muslim quarter.   Never thought the BBC would take on the mantle,but they did,10 years apart the widening drift of "us" and "them    go view it all, not hard to find,an hours worth of truth,..if it hurts?  well for snowflakes it surely will

I have put this up before,the Great Satan,the yardstick that divides in the UK is Universal Credit,Pension Credit too,that frustrates them. Yes fought hard  pointing at dress sense/language/religious duties that put them at permanent disadvantage to white population,thought they might be excused at one point,but mass objections to that attempt ,sorta stopped it

Edited by oxysong
  • Confused 2

On 7/6/2019 at 10:30 AM, rooster59 said:

Sentencing of Robinson, who was charged under his real name of Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, will take place at a later date. The maximum penalty for criminal contempt is two years in jail.

You go boi,  please!

...whatever your name is.

• Like 2

Long before Robinson came to prominence,there were others voicing concern,latterly there are some likened to the Muslm MP Naz Shah advising underage victims to "keep their mouths shut to stop dividing races"  attempting to silence the victims   how foul can muslim  UK politicians be?

It was that Hindu MoL member,that baroness who persistently questioned their motives,she was so so right,far ahead of her peers,anyone voicing concern accused of racism(lol)

They are now being exposed as never before,work practices too ,to get welfare they have to work,which they had every excuse not to,.good on Universal Credit,pity not introduced decades before,

Edited by oxysong
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I see you struggled with the question, here it is again:

If you don’t trust what you refer to as the ‘MSM’, who then do you trust for your news?

I would say the police investigating the muslim rape gangs,the crown prosecution,who did eventually have to prosecute,the juries who found the lot guilty,even those muslim jury members who were thwarted by majority verdicts of having their kith and kin found guilty ,the judge who banged them up for prolonged sentences ,and yes deportation now awaits them,  good eh!...yes I trust all the immediate above...the BBC are dragging their feet,eventually have to speed up

3 hours ago, oxysong said:

how foul can muslim  UK politicians be?

As foul as white Christian UK politicians who turn their backs on the poor, uneducated marginalized and vulnerable youth in communities across the country? The white Christian UK politicians that condone police treating some of their own nationality, race and religion as lower than dogshit just because they are uneducated, poor, drug raddled and generally 'not worth it'?

32 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

The Islamic brotherhood and the Islamic council of great Britain (elected by nobody) have been trying to get criticism of Islam classed as racism in law in the UK,

I have used Google to read about your claim and can't locate. You maybe thinking of OIC whose efforts at the UN were rejected. If not can you provide a link?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Well they were’t thought of in the Rotherham Muslim commnity as criminals. The local Muslim commuity kept very quite on the subject,never mind parading through the town to condemn their fellow religious citizens. While strangely when the local council brought in a local by- law, to force the Taxis ( remember it was the Taxi drivers who were heavily involved) to install cameras inside the Taxis, the local Muslim community did in fact,not only voice their anger,but they held demonstrations.

Link?

21 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

Robinson' was a member of one or more of these groups, he's been convicted of many criminal offences and it seems, continues to break the law. He is selective about which criminal activity he 'reports' on - I haven't seen him reporting on any white grooming gangs or exposing their activies - his behaviour is racially motivated and that is quite clear.

Are there "White grooming gangs" in the UK that target vulnerable kids with impunity though ?

Yes, there are White pedos , but the police and the law actively hunt them down and prosecute them .

The Muslims rape gangs were acting with impunity , are there also White gangs doing the same ?

A reason as to why Tommy hasnt exposed any White grooming gangs, is because they don't exist ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

This is not just an Asian/Muslim problem - its just that 'Robinson' only chooses to 'expose' Asians.

I was called a “white slag” and “white c***” as they beat me.

They made it clear that because I was a non-Muslim, and not a virgin, and because I didn’t dress “modestly”, that they believed I deserved to be “punished”. They said I had to “obey” or be beaten.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/rotherham-grooming-gang-sexual-abuse-muslim-islamist-racism-white-girls-religious-extremism-a8261831.html

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Link?

I had a recollection there was a protest; link below. As when the Rotherham Report was first released and discussed in this forum there were a number of matters that certain members refused to acknowledge. Again if anyone is interested it is well worth reading the entire report rather than cherry picking.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-33340654

Edited by simple1