India is the answer! Indians flood Walking Street after bad week for Pattaya

rooster59

9 minutes ago, OnTheRun said:

There are good and bad people from every nationality. Indians are no different however the do have a (well earned) reputation for being cheap charlies. If it's net tourist dollar spend the Thais are looking for then Indians aren't their answer.

Nothing to see there it's just "Tony's" advertising his Indian club.

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Once there the europeans who flooded Pattaya, then there were those Russians, than came the Chinese and now the Indians, as Thailand is desperate for those tourist's dollars, i wonder who's going to be next...

All tribes of the Amazon...?

• Haha 1

Chinese and Indians have always some tension between each other. Staying approx 10 years in China and most of negative (leave Japan out) discussion was related to Indians and Africans. You can also see it from their faces, really not valued at all. So if there is going to be any issues between countries, these tourist places will see some kind of impact as well.

Not been in Pattaya for years, but if its going to change to local Mumbai, its better to have borders and own airport to keep people in and others out. American Indians are still fine even if many times arrogant as well as some educated ones on mainland, but being in India many times and seeing things there, please no, not that stuff. There are plenty of nice things in India but ways of thinking, doing and valuing things by most of people, naah. This is not gonna fly my friends. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Thechook said:

And this is what happens when you remove all those prostitutes.  Thailand becomes a multicultural society with dancing in the streets.

Is that a bad thing? It’s the way things are moving in many countries.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, MrDudley said:

What a great idea. Because we all know what spendthrifts Indians are. How they just throw their cash around with gay abandon. In all parts of the world, wherever you find Indians, you see reckless discretionary spending. Burning money like there is no tomorrow. 

I’m not sure about the ‘Gay’ abandon. You don’t see many in the gay clubs - if any.

Indians are so sweet and I really love their native English a lot.

Amazing is when you meet people from Tamil Nadu ( South India) who nod their head when they mean no and vice versa.

And there's never a problem when shaking hands with the right one, the left is always under the table when they eat.

Alek Dee Boom Shankar! India, where all the rescuer of all people trapped in caves and cages originate. 

My god??? Are they serious! Do they really think that this “tak di na djiiin festival” and “bombay bazaar”will boost tourism in thailand? Where is the policy of good guys in and bad guys out? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ZAKY said:

Where is the policy of good guys in and bad guys out? 

I am not from India, but what a racist negative comment.

Maybe the India have certain culture/other habits but generally, the ones I have met here are not "bad guys".

In fact they seem mostly shy and I would say a little insecure which may be part of their traveling in groups.

Looking at the banners they are holding they are trying to promote the Indian nightclubs that have started to pop up.

They are all doomed for failure as the freelance girls won’t go in them as they don’t like Indians, the Indian guys will be attracted to the clubs but will walk in & walk back out again after seeing the club has no girls.

I also doubt the Indian club operators will copy the other clubs by offering free/cheap drinks to the freelancers.

Most of the clubs in Bangkok turn the Indian guys away, so for sure there will be an increase in Indian club goers in Walking Street.

Walking street clubs like Insomnia, 808 and Lucifer would like to follow the Bangkok clubs and turn the Indian guys away, but they simply cannot afford to.