Dancing queen? Theresa May boogies to Abba in final days as British PM

snoop1130

Dancing queen? Theresa May boogies to Abba in final days as British PM

gdhrft.JPG

FILE PHOTO: British Prime Minister Theresa May arrives on stage dancing to Abba's 'Dancing Queen' before delivering her keynote address on the final day of at the Conservative Party Conference in Birmingham, Britain, October 3, 2018. REUTERS/Darren Staples/File Photo

LONDON (Reuters) - Theresa May boogied away one of her last weekends as British prime minister, showing off some of her famously awkward dance moves to Abba hits such as “Dancing Queen” and “Mamma Mia” at a festival.

In a video clip, she is shown dancing at the Henley Festival as her husband and other men in black tie swing their arms to the tunes.

May, whose premiership was riven by crises over Brexit and who was cast as robotic by opponents, occasionally sought to bring some humor to the job by performing dances in public.

She last year danced with school children in South Africa and then grooved onto stage at the Conservative Party conference to “Dancing Queen” - exhibiting a puzzling robotic hand movement that went viral on social media.

reuters_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Reuters 2019-07-15

I saw her do "The Robot" one time before I could avert my eyes.  I wasn't impressed.  

Amazing the pablum the main-stream media latches on to and considers news-worthy.  Equally amazing are politicians who act like utter fools.  Par for the course I guess, although nauseating. 

Edited by connda

3 hours ago, faraday said:

She's got the England clicket team posing with her outside No 10 yesterday.

She was reported as being:

"Giddy with excitement" Probably been on the "balloons"

????

In that case, why is the pound sinking, instead of floating?

• Like 1

Is she dancing because her and all of her political mates are not affected by brexit because they stash their family fortunes overseas in offshore multi currency accounts and they dont even need to repatriate it because of their bloated salaries..

yey!

..meanwhile, back in in the real world!

Edited by NightSky

10 hours ago, smedly said:

The weakest worst PM the UK has ever seen, should have been gone 2017 when she (deleted) up the election with her dementia tax proposals which were probably the work of Hammond to do exactly what they did - create a hung Parliament, it all went down hill from there 

Would Thatcher have been doing this ?

stupid woman

IMHO the Donkey jacketed Michael Foot was worse.

• Like 2