Brexiteer Boris Johnson to be Britain's next prime minister

snoop1130

3 hours ago, evadgib said:

The Mogg has just eaten the BBC for breakfast & Boris is about to address the 1922 committee ????

I must have missed that; and neither Google nor the BBC website seem able to find it.

Do you have a link?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Once a great empire now shooting itself in the foot for no apparent rational reason. 

Kinda like what the US did to itself in 2016 when it elected Donald Trump!  Hopefully we can recover after the 2020 election.

• Like 2

He's getting more siht in one day than Trump has while in office. Obviously the media doesn't want him to succeed and are doing everything in their power to put him down. I'm not a fan of his but I want him to sort this siht out one way or the other and get it over and done with as quickly as possible after that <deleted> just wasted time and made herself become the worst prime minister in history instead of Tony Blair. If she had just left in the first place Britain and the EU & the world would be getting things back to normal but all she has done is put us in a corner and made the country look stupid. For me we already have had the bad Medicine, just leave especially after what Ireland has been saying about the UK so let them have some of it as well.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Loiner said:

May is one of the grey suits. That’s what her Bilderberg Group wear. Why do you think she tried so hard to shackle us to the EU.
Boris is not, which is why so many of them, and their followers, don’t like him.

Got empirical data to backup your claims?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

It is my belief that the weak pound is not down to leaving but rather the unknown and uncertainty.

One thing is for sure, Boris will deliver Brexit. Let's get it done and see. Everyone has their opinion about what will happen but no one can be sure.

One thing we can be sure about is that Boris will not take any s$@t from the EU like May did. He will stand his ground. 

I would imagine those that are most ticked off about this result will be the EU themselves. 

He may deliver brexit but it won't be a no deal brexit, parliament will see to that, it will probably be a PM May brexit with bells on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

He may deliver brexit but it won't be a no deal brexit, parliament will see to that, it will probably be a PM May brexit with bells on.

Still waiting Boris to lie down in front of the bulldozers to prevent Heathrow expansion

• Like 1
  • Sad 1