Celebrities' relative decapitated in horror smash on Bangkok flyover

rooster59

It doesn’t matter whether he was a relative of a big wig or not...

He disobeyed road safety regulations and in this instance paid the price for it...so be it

i wish there was significantly more Karma out on the roads given the utter lack of police enforcement. 

Many Thai drivers don’t often use their heads so that is not the COD...try bled out

Edited by cardinalblue
  • Like 1

Bikes should be able to ride over bridges. Stupid not to be able to!!!!

I hated living in bkk with many mod big bikes that dont like idling anywhere, ever let alone bangkoks humid hot traffic. This is clearly rider error.

Let people ride on the bridges douches!! Why force bikes in to traffic to enhale exhaust fumes? Let the cars with there fancy aircon enjoy the traffic jams instead.

I always rode the bridges and even the big ones.

I was told to take my big bikes on boats to cross rivers. Insanity!!

• Like 2

And he was not supposed be riding on the bridge anyway according to the report but guess he thought that did not apply to him because he was a relative of a "celebrity". Some poor chap died, RIP, whether he was a relative of a celebrity or not why does Thai press always mention such irrelevances ?
I regularly drive over that flyover and always see motorcycles up there.

Sent from my SM-C710F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

15 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Mine is a PH laptip, very nice but cant spel for toffhee

I fooly undirstand this. It's allgot to do with fig bingers and ball smeyboards. You can be lieve me because my father was a clan of the moth.

back soon I just have to go and dosh the wags.

Edited by overherebc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

Exactly what I said in my earlier post. I suspect it is the Thai syndrome of considering some people are more important than others if they are well known and/or have money.

I guess that must mean that websites like TMZ must have copied the 'Thai syndrome' and that the Kardashicashy family must all be from SE Asia.

2 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

Exactly what I said in my earlier post. I suspect it is the Thai syndrome of considering some people are more important than others if they are well known and/or have money.

His life clearly had value, being connected to the hi-so crowd.  The other 3,000 road deaths that day deemed insignificant, commonplace and therefore un-newsworthy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mrfill said:

I guess that must mean that websites like TMZ must have copied the 'Thai syndrome' and that the Kardashicashy family must all be from SE Asia.

Most of them seem to be from BBL.  Big bum land,  the Kardashians that is.

3 hours ago, wgdanson said:

So what are they supposed to do if riding along a highway, and a bridge comes up. Do a U turn, drive wrong way back to an exit, leave the highway and find a small road which will lead back onto the highway, then re-join until the next bridge. 

Duck?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, wgdanson said:

So what are they supposed to do if riding along a highway, and a bridge comes up. Do a U turn, drive wrong way back to an exit, leave the highway and find a small road which will lead back onto the highway, then re-join until the next bridge. 

are you in Thailand, there is always a road ground level but with a traffic light.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

Some poor chap died, RIP, whether he was a relative of a celebrity or not why does Thai press always mention such irrelevances ?

For the same reason any media outlet in the world would. It adds extra interest to the story and raises it above any 'ordinary' fatality or road accident. The same would happen if it was a drugs bust, an assault (recent attack on the Arsenal players in London for example), a murder, a row between lovers to which the police are called, as in Boris Johnson and his girlfriend recently. The public lap up anything to do with fame. Human nature - sadly.

Why did you read it, by the way? What drew you to the story? The decapitation?

• Like 2