Thai man sent beautiful Bai Por 2.3 million baht - she turns out to be an ugly fat Facebook fraudster!

rooster59

2 minutes ago, SteveK said:

If black and white aren't colours, then what are they?

White is a complete lack of colour and black is all colours combined, but that is being pedantic in the extreme. 

Edited by Artisi
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, SteveK said:

If black and white aren't colours, then what are they?

The absence of according to my art teacher back in the day .. but then he used to keep a bottle of Whisky in the bottom draw of his desk and was probably too p*ssed to notice the difference .. 

• Haha 2

Just now, bluesofa said:

You did ask:

In physics, a color is visible light with a specific wavelength. Black and white are not colors because they do not have specific wavelengths. Instead, white light contains all wavelengths of visible light. Black, on the other hand, is the absence of visible light.

Source: https://education.seattlepi.com/not-list-black-white-colors-physics-3426.html

God, I knew this was coming, how incredibly boring.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

remember she is someone's sister/daughter. Would you like those references to a relative of yours?

It is about respect for others

Actually, I hear Thai people calling each other fat all the time, especially family members (i.e., someone's sister/daughter). 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Roy Baht said:

Actually, I hear Thai people calling each other fat all the time, especially family members (i.e., someone's sister/daughter). 

Most of the comments on here, are not coming from Thai persons, to the best of my limited knowledge though.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

No.

This is a drug addict approaching the bottom of the barrel-too sick to even hide her actions..

Most of the contenders of the year here are white men using their economic clout to exploit women.

The poster that you are responding to is an overly repetitive. boring Caucasian moron the likes of which are far too common in Thailand.

"and I'll scrap anytime you say"

Edited by NCC1701A
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, SteveK said:

God, I knew this was coming, how incredibly boring.

Daily font of knowledge is TVF .. Seek and ye shall find 'ere .. 

I even learned some juicy titbits about concrete curing and reinforcing the other day in an article about bits of road falling off in BKK .. And with added humour chucked in .. What's not to like .. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Artisi said:

White men using their economic clout to exploit women, is that a lot different from Thai women using their assets to exploit white men? 

The Fort Zinderneuf of SE Asia.

A few useless white men manning the ramparts whilst confababulating that they are extras in a Beau Geste movie.

It's no wonder that Thailand wants rid of them.

Best of luck with the pretty camels..

6 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Daily font of knowledge is TVF .. Seek and ye shall find 'ere .. 

I even learned some juicy titbits about concrete curing and reinforcing the other day in an article about bits of road falling off in BKK .. And with added humour chucked in .. What's not to like .. 

Concrete curing?

I never suffered with it to need curing, but I understand there are some fast acting pills available.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Is that the best you can do?

Yes "embubbled" in fantasy land-the Marquis de Sade meets Walter Mitty on a daily basis-have a cup of coffee and commiserate about their pensions.

From time to time they post tacky photos (never taken by them) to prove their inter-galactic attraction to 20 year old women.

What a laugh.

Edited by Odysseus123
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

The poster that you are responding to is an overly repetitive boring Caucasian moron

I really do not like being called overly repetitive. I would never say that to you. I find it extremely rude and uncalled for.  

And my penis is black.

• Haha 2

Well, I've been talking to a Math teacher, 42 for a few days. Counseling her how to handle her debt issues. (Write down every Baht you spend, go get a TRUE 4 Mbit SIM on Lazada, vsalid for a year @ < 1,800 THB etc.).

Her response: "Will you buy it for me?"

Hello, lady, I haven't even met you in person and you want me to spend 1,800 Baht?!? Have a nice life!

50 minutes ago, Roy Baht said:

Uan (fat) is of course a very popular Thai nickname that parents and friends give to the people they love.

No one I have ever met is called "Phorm" (thin). That would be an insult....

That aside the idea that the woman in this story should be afforded any respect at all is utterly absurd. 

Rooster

• Like 2

Ahhh..I have always admired your utter puerility...

Tho' you do take good photos from time to time and for that I would spare you 5 minutes-no more and no less.

You and USS Enterprise spend a lot of time on TV don't you?Hard to see that you do anything else in a day..