PM Prayut admits error in oath recital and is trying to resolve the problem

webfact

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Does he really care? No he thinks he is above following rules, i am the man i do what i want.

That is his attitude, as others have said, he is ex military, only used to barking out orders.

Democracy, whats that, he has no idea about it.

Every year for 4 years he promised (some would say lied) "democracy" and still doesn't understand it! :blink:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Asked how he will resolve the problem by a reporter today (Tuesday), the Prime Minister shot back, saying “Don’t you understand the word “trying to find a way out”?

Oh dear .. Getting a bit tetchy there .. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jonclark said:

The only mistake was that someone noticed. Everything is always fine in Thailand... until closer inspection yields an error. Then the blame game starts based on the ancient and well respected Thai principle of yielding to the wishes of those higher up the social aka financial ladder.

I expect a Burmese scribe will be found to apportion blame on in the not to distant future. 

Well it couldn't be the fault of a local as, "no Thai would do that" 

6 hours ago, a977 said:

This guy is totally inept at everything he does, how the Thai people could vote him in as P.M. is beyond me. Oh that's right I forget he rigged the constitution then the Election then allegedly bought some votes to make him P.M. silly me it must be my age uncle Alz catching up with me.

Actually the thing we need to ask is how Thais allowed this to happen. Never seen any people being so ignorant of their election.

14 hours ago, webfact said:

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has admitted, for the first time, that he did not recite the oath of office in full, as alleged by the Opposition, and is now trying to resolve the problem

This is making Wissanu look a bit of a nkob also as only the other day he was saying he believed leader did the job proper and there was no prob' .. 

• Haha 1

As usual, these boys are acting as if they're in satirical comedy. Absolute charlatans. The man said nothing wrong happened a few days ago, he now admits it did actually happen and gets aggressive about the situation of his own doing. Good to know he is trying to 'resolve' it though. 

It is pretty obvious who sanctioned something like this to happen in the first place. A travesty on the general Thai population. 

9 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

That’s a sentence, not a word...some people just can’t get anything right it seems. 

True, but since he was speaking Thai, I wonder if there is a Thai word that covers his statement translated into English?

15 hours ago, colinneil said:

Does he really care? No he thinks he is above following rules, i am the man i do what i want.

That is his attitude, as others have said, he is ex military, only used to barking out orders.

Democracy, whats that, he has no idea about it.

This is not only the root of this problem but many others that came with Big P with more to come. Allowing him to steal the election is going to do irreparable harm to the Kingdom.

• Like 1