Mum wants daughter, 14, to get plastic surgery because 'ugly people get nowhere'

snoop1130

Mum wants daughter, 14, to get plastic surgery because 'ugly people get nowhere'

By Matthew Dresch

1_BLP_CHP_Carla-Bellucci13650-seqnJPG.jpg

The mum is encouraging her daughter to focus on her looks

A mum who faked depression to get a nose job on the NHS wants her 14-year-old daughter to have plastic surgery too because 'ugly people get nowhere'.

Carla Bellucci, 37, from Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, says her girl Tanisha is not a natural scholar and instead encouraged her to work on her looks.

The mum-of-three made national headlines when she confessed to lying about depression in order to get taxpayers to pay for her nose job.

Carla has now told Closer magazine: "Tanisha isn't the most academic of girls, so I don't really care about her education, unlike with my boys.

Full Story: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-wants-daughter-14-plastic-18854708

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2

Sad reality is that they are obsessed with it here too, I am often shocked by FB ads that I see of random opened clinics where they put an Collagen IV on you,
or God knows whatever is inside that bag. Not to mention all the boob and nose jobs, botox fillings etc. 

I am afraid that we will see some serious increase in weird looking Thai woman here after 10-15 years from now. 
Enough stories of girls who get trouble within even 5 years after doing it already... Expensive to fix again too.

Edited by tabarin

13 hours ago, CNXexpat said:

Yes, operations make much more beautiful as we can see at this pic. Also I have seen many Thai girls they look much better before the operation.

2.JPG

You are missing the upside.  With casting ongoing for the upcoming lord of the rings series these two may have a lifetime job.  Will save the producers on makeup too!.

21 hours ago, chowny77 said:

What an absolutely disgusting specimen of a person this woman is. I hope she gets some karma from wasting other peoples money, plus making her daughter most likely feel unworthy.  

Misplaced values by dxxxhead mum putting wrong ideas into her kid. Some people are just not borne to be good mothers. I hope karma come and bite her in her bum. 

Hmm, I wonder what Albert Einstein would make of her thoughts about ugliness. Not being 'aesthetically pleasing' to look at didn't hold him and other accomplished people back, but then she probably thinks E=MC2 is an American rap artist....

On 8/9/2019 at 1:34 AM, CNXexpat said:

Yes, operations make much more beautiful as we can see at this pic. Also I have seen many Thai girls they look much better before the operation.

2.JPG

That is a very scary picture. Was that really the result of operations, or are we dealing with genetic mutation here, or computer enhancement?

Edited by spidermike007

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

That is a very scary picture. Was that really the result of operations, or are we dealing with genetic mutation here, or computer enhancement?

It is the result of many "beauty" operations. Here is the story:  https://www.thelocal.fr/20180622/the-bogdanoff-twins-whats-the-story-behind-frances-controversial-former-tv-heart-throbs