Latest TM30 word from Bkk Imm, 8/8/19

13 hours ago, MichaelJohn said:

Already available once you register; I've done it successfully via their web site https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

Thanks MJ...so -- as I am staying with my partner -- she needs to register the "residence" via this site as one receiving a visitor and then login and register me each time on arrival (departure?)? thanks in advance, TM

12 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

Racism. Farangs are being persecuted. It has become a Police state. Do they think I'm gonna waste my time filing a TM 30 while on a weekend break?

Why is the Thai Govt doing this? Are they afraid we might take over the country?

Maybe they might take notice if we all refused to comply? Though I can't see the Farang community having the balls to stand together.

You think to highly of your self. More than likely moregeared toward the Burmese, laos, Cambodians and other migrant workers. But we get to participate.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, rwilem said:

made it very clear that a TM30 form has to be filed each and every time a foreigner (non-immigrant) goes away for more than twenty-four hours to another province in Thailand

Surely it should be everytime a foreigner goes away to anywhere else even inside a province? Otherwise how would they keep track of address within a province? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Seismic said:

I know quite a few people who are located here by their companies, but have to travel on an almost daily basis, how will it work for them ??

The places they stay will do tm30 reports, they may have to do a return home TM30 (in person or online) just before they visit local immigration for an extension etc.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

Racism. Farangs are being persecuted. It has become a Police state. Do they think I'm gonna waste my time filing a TM 30 while on a weekend break?

Why is the Thai Govt doing this? Are they afraid we might take over the country?

Maybe they might take notice if we all refused to comply? Though I can't see the Farang community having the balls to stand together.

Not racism, not farangs are being persecuted....all foreigners included..

A quote from President Trump.."' Our country is Free, Beautiful and very successful. If you hate our country

or if YOU are not happy here, YOU can leave.."":WPFflags::WPFflags::WPFflags: 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

The places they stay will do tm30 reports, they may have to do a return home TM30 (in person or online) just before they visit local immigration for an extension etc.

So why does'nt the hotel that reports your presence tell Immigration how long you are staying for or is that too easy lol

Edited by Pumpuynarak
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

So why does'nt the hotel that reports your presence tell Immigration how long you are staying for or is that too easy lol

What difference would that make ? you could tell them 1 week and stay one day. As soon as another TM30 is lodged, immigration knows you are not at the last place and have arrived at a new place.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, darrendsd said:

Jesus Christ get a grip

All this over reaction about having to visit a Immigration Office a few extra times a year is pathetic 

Especially as they don't even have to if they get their personal shit together.

Do it online, do it via the app or do it by mail. 

1 hour ago, jonclark said:

Does anyone know what happens if you are on a week long school trip with 200 mainly international students? (under 18) and 25 foreign teachers? 

Hopefully just have fun. TM30 dealt with by wherever you stay. File TM30 on return.

Edited by Salerno
typo

In the first example where you live in BKK and stay in you condo in Pattaya!? <deleted>..... why is this so complex?!

You go to pattaya, come back to bkk, dont report shit. <deleted>. Who do you think is going to catch you? 

This is like enforcing laws about not being able to think about things. Cmon, really... this is not rocket science. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

he even gives you guys the "answer" in the article. he writes he goes out of town, but his immigration officers can follow him on social media. but they cant do that for most all of you!

he did not write that for fun. he is telling you, without actually telling you, to sluff this tm30 crap off. 

3 minutes ago, meand said:

sluff this tm30 crap off. 

That is precisely what I did! Unfortunately as you can see from my post above the result is that I now have to prepare myself for the very real possibility of having to close my company, let go of all my staff, say goodbye to my partner and make room for the short term Indians and Chinese!! The IO was very clear that my neglect of one TM30 has created a real problem and there is no guarantee that I will get my extension this year!

• Sad 1

It’s hardly going to improve their slowly sinking economy,

not a good way to increase domestic tourism at all.

I used to travel , now I can’t be bothered, turning up for a day at immigration........sorry hotel owners and restaurant , retail shop owners......they wish to keep people away........really stupid way to tank the economy............oh, but not the economy of the immigration department officers, their pockets are bulging..

• Like 1