PM Prayut suggests cabinet members read ‘Blue Ocean Shift’

webfact

11 minutes ago, KhunKenAP said:

As with  most Thai's reading English is not a problem. Problem is spoken English. How can they learn to speak English from teachers that can't speak it.

In my 20 years in Thailand, I have never had a problem if a wrote something down in English, if I said something in English it was a best 50-50.

You are correct.

if study English a lot easy to read, more easy than listen.

Because when read, you read at your speed, when listen you must listen at the speaker speed. 

But it I sure Prayut can not read English book. I sure he not read this book. He claim it before he read two English book in one night. Impossible

He lie, sure.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DrTuner said:

Thais moving into anything new.. yeah right. Just check how the roadsides are arranged, it's always near identical shops in a cluster, they just copy everything from the next guy. And then they all suffer because they saturated the supply.

Same as alot of the agriculture

59 minutes ago, Yinn said:

You are correct.

if study English a lot easy to read, more easy than listen.

Because when read, you read at your speed, when listen you must listen at the speaker speed. 

But it I sure Prayut can not read English book. I sure he not read this book. He claim it before he read two English book in one night. Impossible

He lie, sure.

That's the problem I'm having learning Thai even the educational videos they talk fast

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Thais moving into anything new.. yeah right. Just check how the roadsides are arranged, it's always near identical shops in a cluster, they just copy everything from the next guy. And then they all suffer because they saturated the supply.

And when those Shops become occupied, there will be 4 Pharmacys, all within 50M of each other.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The PM was said to have recommended the book so that cabinet members would learn ‘how to win without having to compete’

Well, they certainly know how to gain power without running for election.

Edited by donnacha