thai girl friend ( in making ) never texts first...is it a "thai" thing

toto69toto

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

If she do not contact you, she is to busy, or not so interested, and that is how we work to. It is not science, and if she really was interested in you, she would be all over you every day, and every hour and every minute. 

It has crossed my mind, to be honest, that's why I do this "withdrawal test" , to make sure. But what puzzled me is that every time I write and talk to her, she states how she misses me and is waiting for me and not talking to anybody but me...hence the question ;is it a "thai" thing to not be able to say straight  - sorry , I don't like you anymore -...after all she could just block me or unfriend me etc. or just find some excuse reason  for me to not write her anymore.

57 minutes ago, toto69toto said:

we both fell for each other.

first misconception... sorry, flattery and making you feel good is a big part of initial phases here... maybe it is a first step and if you want love, I hope it works out for you, but it is a much longer road... 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, brokenbone said:

the most likely is she is a hooker picking up punters online

Boom. 99% chance that this is the case. I would bet my left ball on it.

Edited by SteveK
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, toto69toto said:

hence the question ;is it a "thai" thing to not be able to say straight  - sorry , I don't like you anymore -...after all she could just block me or unfriend me etc. or just find some excuse reason  for me to not write her anymore.

Yes, it is a Thai thing to not say that.  And why would she?  You are potential money, and they never will cut that tie.  You never know when you might need it and costs nothing at this point to keep you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, toto69toto said:

I mean how far it would go for her to not write to me, because she knows for sure I’m coming ( ticket not refundable plus hotel etc. ) Could some one so innocent looking insist to my face ( video chat) that she’s only talking to me and counting the days etc...she might thought I’m sure fish in the net...don’t know. It was looking all so...sincere 

Bro you really don't understand the game do you?

All Thai women are innocent looking and the best liars in the world.

You are coming and if she is a less that moral women she will put out and take you for everything she can during the time you are here.

That's not love, that is just plain being silly.

DO NOT TRY TO TALK YOURSELF INTO THIS!

• Sad 3

11 minutes ago, toto69toto said:

I mean how far it would go for her to not write to me, because she knows for sure I’m coming ( ticket not refundable plus hotel etc. ) Could some one so innocent looking insist to my face ( video chat) that she’s only talking to me and counting the days etc...she might thought I’m sure fish in the net...don’t know. It was looking all so...sincere 

Wow. It never ceases to amaze me. Innocent looking? You do realize that those people in that new fangled thing called "moving pictures" are paid actors, right?

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, toto69toto said:

She sounds a keeper ... marry her before someone else does ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, toto69toto said:

Only thing that bothers me is, she never texts me first, always waits for me to text.

2 hours ago, toto69toto said:

I met a girl online and we have been texting and video calling on messenger for about 4 weeks now.All signals clearly show me we both fell for each other.

has she told you she loves you yet? i don't mean with a funny LINE sticker blowing kisses.

2 hours ago, toto69toto said:

Only thing that bothers me is, she never texts me first, always waits for me to text.When I do , she's very kind and nice and responds almost right away.

how do you communicate? LINE or? is she on line all the time? Has she sent you naked photos yet without you asking? 

the girl that just left my house i know very well, she got two texts while we were fornicating and i said without breaking stride, "She text you later, she busy." and she burst out laughing. then we got right back into rhythm.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

has she told you she loves you yet? i don't mean with a funny LINE sticker blowing kisses.

how do you communicate? LINE or? is she on line all the time? Has she sent you naked photos yet without you asking? 

the girl that just left my house i know very well, she got two texts while we were fornicating and i said without breaking stride, "She text you later, she busy." and she burst out laughing. then we got right back into rhythm.

what is wrong with LINE blowing kisses stickers? only wish LINE had developed more explicit stickers;)