Best Burger in Town

SidJames

I find freshly made burgers are hit and miss even in the UK, so am ashamed to say that in Thailand I often opt for the security of an international chain or BBQ my own at home, but even then unfortunately I have to cook them more well done than I would like because the beef is not particularly good quality.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Try the Aussie burger at Frasers or  the Brooklyn Bad Boy Burger at Harlans Comfort.

Harlan has gone on his hols the lazy git ????

I might give Frasers a try.

I tried Hemmingways but it weren't great, Pastrami & Rye has changed ownership.

Patrick's Steak place has a burger on his menu & his steaks are on point so that's an option

• Thanks 1

Had a good burger at Sizzler once.   

Was thinking at the time how my beef intake had changed drastically since living in LOS.

Only eat beef several times a month, mostly in soups.

Edited by Rimmer
Off topic removed

56 minutes ago, richsilver said:

I think the best burgers in Pattaya are at Steak & Co. on Soi Lengkee.  Good runners up:  Laong's and Arno's.

I had a great breakfast at Laong's so that's on the list but not Steak & Co. (if I can't say something good then best to stay stum)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteveK said:

I find freshly made burgers are hit and miss even in the UK, so am ashamed to say that in Thailand I often opt for the security of an international chain or BBQ my own at home, but even then unfortunately I have to cook them more well done than I would like because the beef is not particularly good quality.

need Aussie minced beef most tops supermarkets only sell ozzie meats...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, essox essox said:

why not buy some minced ozzie beef and mek your own???

cook onions and scoff it !!!

I used to buy cheaper cuts in Friendship & get it minced.

A kilo then make the patties & freeze what I won't cook but last time they refused to mince a kilo saying that I had to buy 5 kilo for them to mince it.

I need to take a run up to do that & I'm going out shortly so will want a nice malbec to go along with my burger

1 minute ago, baansgr said:

Ive not tried but lotta guys said they are good. Just Burgers, outside Metro Condo bottom end of Beach Road Jomtien. run by an American I think so should be good

TIGGLE BITTIES down soi 8 off threppasit is american 

good burgers in there

There seems to be a problem getting good meet in Thailand, why I do not know? They have a lot of land to raise grass fed cattle but they do not raise good cattle, I have no idea why as i am not a rancher. If they did then a In-n-Out would be opening soon, now I want to go to In-n-out and get a double double with onions. lol But with Burgers and Pizza any burger or pizza is better then no burger and pizza, if they are good people will talk and then you can judge for yourself.