Education minister: No more sexy short skirts and no more violence!

webfact

10 hours ago, Number 6 said:

That's not an official school uniform. Without the pin and the silver buttons. The skirt is way too short. The heels. Just some pretty or a hooker.

Um, from #170, sorry to spoil the fun, but I have a PHD in Ladyboys, and that girl in the school dress, is a Ladyboy, sorry to disappoint, i.e. unless you're into Ladyboys dressed as a schoolgirl ????

10 hours ago, elliss said:

This topic on short skirts , will go on for a loong time, enjoy..555

Hopefully longer than those boring brexit topics . 

And the hairs of her dickie-die-doe hung down to her knees... ????

3 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

It's not the skirt the Minister should worry about, they should all be wearing ties, because without them, well what can I say, you be the judge.

Image result for picture of a fat girl in a short school uniform

The length of the skirt in the photo is quite modest in comparison to some, in Japan.

Must be very disconcerting being a male teacher with girls wearing such provocative clothes.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The length of the skirt in the photo is quite modest in comparison to some, in Japan.

Must be very disconcerting being a male teacher with girls wearing such provocative clothes.

I would say that those male teachers would have to keep it in their pants, otherwise face the consequences. That said, I know exactly what your saying, fortunately for me, my wife still fits into her school uniform when I play teacher and put on my lenses, cane in hand ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, bristolgeoff said:

Try telling the young lady who goes to school these rules good luck.they are out to impress the thai boys anyway.will the parents enforce the rules too like the same when they get a scooter for school knowing no license no problem.

My girl cousins when I was in high school went to parochial (Catholic) school with uniforms but as soon as school was over they used to roll the waistband of the skirts and make them a lot shorter.

3 hours ago, Melbun said:

Haah nothing better than getting bar girls dressed up in school agirl uniform. I'm told there is a surcharge for such frivolity ??

Soi sex , oops  soi six,    had a bar with the girls wearing student uniform,  very popular . 

More to life , than politics and religion .

ps, there may a connection , sex , religion and politics , who knows ...

18 hours ago, Tony125 said:

Not lower end  Universities, the chart below shows the skirt lenght by school, and yes 1st year students usually wear longer skirt

thai-student-uniform-03.jpg

unigirls.jpg

The only universities worth a mention here are Chulalongkorn and Thammasat. Maybe Silpakorn for fine arts. Rangsit, Assumption lol. ABAC is just extended finishing school for rich girls.

26 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

The only universities worth a mention here are Chulalongkorn and Thammasat. Maybe Silpakorn for fine arts. Rangsit, Assumption lol. ABAC is just extended finishing school for rich girls.

I spot an inverse relationship between skirt length and university recognition outside Thailand. Which makes sense, if you can't make the top end work, do it with the bottom end.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DrTuner said:

I spot an inverse relationship between skirt length and university recognition outside Thailand. Which makes sense, if you can't make the top end work, do it with the bottom end.

More cost effective , bottom end money more. 555