Education minister: No more sexy short skirts and no more violence!

webfact

Education minister: No more sexy short skirts and no more violence!

6pm1.jpg
Picture: Sanook

New education minister Nataphol Teepsuwan is attempting to rein in students in Thailand. 

He want two things - violence between warring teens to stop and young ladies to stop wearing their skirts too short and sexy. 

He seems to be saying that the first is dangerous and the second is obscene. 

6pm2.jpg
Thai caption: No more violent arguments

Old regulations have been replaced with new directives from the ministry and were announced in the Government Gazette. 

The ministry explained that it was time that the regulations caught up with the times. 

Sources: Sanook | Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-09-02

File photo

2035492113_schooluniform.jpg.5871b82767244bb69254e7fbc2f80687.jpg

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, madmitch said:

I think this skirt issue is brought up every few years and nothing changes (fortunately!)

Yep, the totally inadequate educational system itself comes up every so often as well- and then nothing changes. Tinkering with hemlines is not going to enable youngsters to think logically, but then neither do many Schools and Uni's here either.

"The ministry explained that it was time that the regulations caught up with the times. "

Perhaps he should be more concerned with the archaic curricula catching up with the times. Obviously his eyes appear to be focused on something other than Pedagogical materials.

7 hours ago, blackhairgaijin said:

Good article to catch the eyes of all the old pervs here on ThaiVisa. 

I see it caught your eye.......:whistling:

BTW I,m not THAT old...but a perv for sure :cheesy:

It will be sad sad day for me (and most guys I,d guess) when I,m no longer able to admire a nice pair of legs in a tight skirt :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, blackhairgaijin said:

Good article to catch the eyes of all the old pervs here on ThaiVisa. 

The photos of the girls in the short skirts have been around a long, long time. Those girls must be 45 years old by now.

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Maybe as a trade-off, no more sexy shorts for students and the no more absurd display of medals by the Generals. Laying off those obscene expensive watches included. 

Yes, the medals worn by civil servants and politicians look even more dubious!

Remember when Ms. Yingluck put her PM uniform on resplendent with medals. And even her little lad had a uniform and a medal! Wonder what those medals were for?

Archived