Education minister: No more sexy short skirts and no more violence!

webfact

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Education Minister needs to be educated!

It is MALES who cause most of the violence NOT short skirts! Jeez, where do they find these people? Another brain and it would be lonely!

Have a look at some historical photos of Thai women - bare breasted! Siam must have been a very violent society??

21 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

Thai University Uniform is the sexiest in the world

Isn't the focus of this article HIGH SCHOOLS? I am bit confused to think the target is university students.

a) students are over 18

b) unless they are on scholarship they get a loan, get a job, or their families pay. How many young students work their way through college as a 'model'?? How do you dictate dress under those circumstances?

c) How do you tell an adult what to wear unless it does not meet university guidelines?

Even Jesuit and faith based universities have strict guidelines that get erased.

I can tell you for sure in the US there are some universities that are considered schools for 'trophy wives'. Yes and the mothers encourage them to attend so they can find 'a rich guy', crazy as it is. I studied with guys who would take a course or two at one of the other campuses in order to find 'a trophy wife'. Crazy but true. So what do university students have to do with this article.

19 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Judging from all the young girls around where we live the chubby guy wins hands down.  However that is in the UK where the older Porsche drivers tend to only attract the brain dead young blondes (apologies to all the highly intelligent blondes out there).  Different societies have different motivations.

' I know blondes aren't really stupid , its just a sterio system'    Kelly Bundy.

4 hours ago, sanemax said:

Eyeing up school girls in short skirts 

That is by definition the opposite of perversion given you are mostly biologically programmed to find a pretty nubile post pubescent woman (as shown here) with a good figure attractive. Perversion is NOT being attracted .

Do you really think they want to dress this way every day? 

Having lived and worked in both countries, the answer is yes!  I can tell you that my Lao and Burmese female students 'look down' on Thai women who wear skirts and shorts 'up their <deleted>' in public.  My students do wear skimpy shorts and skirts daily, but only at home, or with their friends or partner.  

If you want to perv by looking at barely-legal, scantily-clad young Thai women, that's up to you. I prefer a young woman who is elegantly-dressed, and those Lao and Myanmar women definitely prefer to dress that way.

41 minutes ago, kevinmartyn said:

Should NOT be concerned with "Short Skirts" which is 60s fashion! Should be concerned with where they are all going to find work!

Every body should be able to wear exactly what they want to.  That is really the bottom line...……….  Did I actually write "bottom line?"   Oh dear ????

5 hours ago, yogi100 said:

Out of the three in the photo I like the one on the left.

Me too built to last one thing I unhappy about the women here spoil it they wear those dam Olympic sports shorts under their dresses spoils all the fun

????

7 hours ago, blackhairgaijin said:

Good article to catch the eyes of all the old pervs here on ThaiVisa. 

I love to watch the girls in short skirts, and I am not an "old perv". It's the ones who don't you need to worry about. ????

4 hours ago, legend49 said:

What has this got to do with improving education?? Until the uesless bits of paper they pay for improve then graduation is still attendance time only. But a short skirt is headlines?????

I've read through about 30 comments and no-one has addressed the issue of violence, too obsessed with the short skirts.

Archived