Education minister: No more sexy short skirts and no more violence!

webfact

10 hours ago, madmitch said:

I think this skirt issue is brought up every few years and nothing changes (fortunately!)

IMO, i think skirts should be brought up more often , good for the body and the mind .

4 hours ago, GalaxyMan said:

There's no such thing as a skirt that's too short. ????

This topic on short skirts , will go on for a loong time, enjoy..555

Hopefully longer than those boring brexit topics . 

Edited by elliss
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, petermik said:

I see it caught your eye.......:whistling:

BTW I,m not THAT old...but a perv for sure :cheesy:

It will be sad sad day for me (and most guys I,d guess) when I,m no longer able to admire a nice pair of legs in a tight skirt :thumbsup:

It will happen , given time .  When it does happen think kindle , and go back home....

Edited by elliss

8 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

I've read through about 30 comments and no-one has addressed the issue of violence, too obsessed with the short skirts.

I can only conclude that people enjoy talking about short skirts much more than talking about technical students beating each other up. Can you blame them when one topic creates mental images of bloody violence and the other may invoke the image of a sexy brown legs in short black skirts? 

Stopping student violence means changing deep-rooted habits and prejudice. Their parents fought rival schools and so did their grandparents, great-grandparents, and so on. It's as common for Thais as is eating som tam. Enforcement and suitable punishment for many crimes and bad behaviour in Thailand doesn't seem to get past the discussion table with everyone agreeing that something should (or will) be done yet nothing actually materializing.   

3 hours ago, Number 6 said:

The top 3 universities very few women dressed like this. Maybe less than ten percent. First year Chula students must wear long skirt.

It's mainly the lower end universities and business schools.

Not lower end  Universities, the chart below shows the skirt lenght by school, and yes 1st year students usually wear longer skirt

thai-student-uniform-03.jpg

unigirls.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Elreeco said:

A person whose sexual behaviour is regarded as abnormal and unacceptable.

Who gets to judge what is abnormal and unacceptable???   

Remember, being “gay” was once “abnormal” and “unacceptable” by society in the west. In the past, the word “gay” meant “happy go lucky”. Anybody could be “gay”.  My books I read as a child often used the word “gay” and always in the meaning of a person being happy and having a great time....and NOT in the sexual sense of adults who like having sex with another person of the same gender.

And those who wanted to make love with their own sex weren’t called gay back then. They were called “queer” and “homosexual”

But I guess back in the 1950’s we were all backwards, un-enlightened knuckle dragging troglodytes, or Christian fundamentalists. Perhaps.

So who is the all wise and all knowing elite who will decide for all society what is “abnormal” and unacceptable and inappropriate ??? 

Just curious. 

Edited by Catoni
Correction
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Catoni said:

Who gets to judge what is abnormal and unacceptable???   

Remember, being “gay” was once “abnormal” and “unacceptable” by society in the west. In the past, the word “gay” meant “happy go lucky”. Anybody could be “gay”.  My books I read as a child often used the word “gay” and always in the meaning of a person being happy and having a great time....and NOT in the sexual sense of adults who like having sex with another person of the same gender.

And those who wanted to make love with their own sex weren’t called gay back then. They were called “queer” and “homosexual”

But I guess back in the 1950’s we were all backwards, un-enlightened knuckle dragging troglodytes, or Christian fundamentalists. Perhaps.

So who is the all wise and all knowing elite who will decide for all society what is “abnormal” and unacceptable and inappropriate ??? 

Just curious. 

its abnormal to have any interest in sexual activity if it doesnt involve at least 2 woman

• Haha 1

I take short skirts for granted until I return to the USA and then realize how much I miss seeing them. Put a girl in a "mini" behind the wheel of a car and I don't care if we ever get there. And, as opposed to the home country, they at least  pretend to appreciate a compliment. But FYI, those are short skirts. Trim another 3" off those skirts and you have hit the outer limits of a true mini. I remember 1967 in Haight-Ashbury and those minis came with see-through, braless tops. And they say Pattaya is wild.

Edited by Mac98
clarification