Education minister: No more sexy short skirts and no more violence!

webfact

6 hours ago, petermik said:

I see it caught your eye.......:whistling:

BTW I,m not THAT old...but a perv for sure :cheesy:

It will be sad sad day for me (and most guys I,d guess) when I,m no longer able to admire a nice pair of legs in a tight skirt :thumbsup:

I have always said I will quit looking when they close the lid on the coffin.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

Personally, I'd rather be known as someone who likes girls legs than someone who counts members.

Whatever floats your boat.....

troll.   no response necessary

28 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

????

I love to watch the girls in short skirts, and I am not an "old perv". It's the ones who don't you need to worry about. ????

How can you not look at them? It's in our nature and they know that. 

Please let them dress how they want, Mr Minister. 

8 hours ago, blackhairgaijin said:

Good article to catch the eyes of all the old pervs here on ThaiVisa. 

Well, you might smirk, but personally, I need to see many more examples of this accusation of short sexy skirts. I have my doubts! 

Maybe the other OPs could provide more pictures so that we TV connoisseurs sorry, 'TV critics', can develop our own ideas on whether this is a serious problem or not.

Perhaps pictures could be exposed, sorry, 'posted' in order to encourage other, even more daring examples of this attire, for our perversion, sorry again, 'perusa'l might be helpful or useful...………….. 

1 hour ago, johnarth said:

Me too built to last one thing I unhappy about the women here spoil it they wear those dam Olympic sports shorts under their dresses spoils all the fun

I know exactly what you mean.

You see a nice shapely girl in a sexy little dress but when you bend down to pick the 20 baht note you've just dropped you see she's got a pair of shorts on underneath.

It's a bit of a passion killer isn't it.

3 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

And, also fortunately, it provide the opportunity for people to post photos of students in short skirts ???? In the public interest, here is my contribution.

Uni 33.jpg

That's not an official school uniform. Without the pin and the silver buttons. The skirt is way too short. The heels. Just some pretty or a hooker.

4 hours ago, dunroaming said:

Why not just get rid of uniforms for university students.  Then the majority of students would just wear jeans and tee shirts anyway.

Where we live the rolling up of school skirts is ongoing with regular emails from the school saying it will not be tolerated.  They actually have teachers at the school gates checking the girls in.  Exactly the same as when I was at school all those years ago. You can see the girls rolling down the skirts as they approach the school gates and when they leave for home they just roll them up again.  Some things never change.

Never wore a skirt but some years ago I was invited to rollup a trouser leg.  But that wasn't fashion related.

Many students are proud of their school and uniform. All uniforms even some high school uniforms are based on the Chulalongkorn uniform. Many students also back uniforms because they DON'T have to involve themselves in fashion drama and expense. Further, it's an equalizer between rich and poor.

Students also receive discounts for many things. If they forget their ID card if they're from a good secondary school or Chulalongkorn. Prolly others I dunno the store or resty still gives them student discount.

Any students bothering with rolling down skirts or whatever is not much of a school. Double that if your talking about a secondary school.

The minister is clearly not a "leg man". He must enjoy the upper attributes better as he seems to have no problem with those tight little blouses. Personally, I think attractive legs in those short skirts are as much a national treasure as anything else Thais hold sacred. ????  

Archived