Education minister: No more sexy short skirts and no more violence!

webfact

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, rumak said:

I count FIFTY guys looking at this thread at this time .   Kind of answers that stupid question often asked

"what brought you to Thailand? ".    Duhhhh .....

Personally, I'd rather be known as someone who likes girls legs than someone who counts members.

Whatever floats your boat.....

47 minutes ago, Percy P said:

You seem a little perverted if young school girls in skirts attract you.

As it has already been said, the article relates to university students and not schoolgirls.  However the day men stop ogling schoolgirls (bear in mind that they are schoolgirls up to 18) will be a very sad day indeed.

Or maybe when you say "school girls in skirts" it is the skirts that are an issue for you rather than the scanty gym shorts they also wear. ????

4 hours ago, petermik said:

I see it caught your eye.......:whistling:

BTW I,m not THAT old...but a perv for sure :cheesy:

It will be sad sad day for me (and most guys I,d guess) when I,m no longer able to admire a nice pair of legs in a tight skirt :thumbsup:

But thats why the minister want to see a change because of your admiration and thoughts that go with it.

1 minute ago, simon43 said:

Meanwhile, just across the borders, local women in Laos and Myanmar manage to look stunning and sexy in their traditional skirts....

Yep and always remember the brutal regime in one of those countries that won't acknowledge an entire race of people still rules. Do you really think they want to dress this way every day? Girls and women have a brain of their own and get as horny as teenage boys. Why is it people can accept a female animal in 'heat' then deny that women and girls also get aroused?

If you want to stop violence in school, a good place to start is by abolishing corporal punishment. Violence begets violence. From an early age, children in Thailand are hit in school as a form of endemic discipline. So what do you think they learn from that? Spoiler alert; they don't learn that violence is unacceptable but in fact a tool for forcing your will on others.

1 minute ago, Jimdandy said:

Yep and always remember the brutal regime in one of those countries that won't acknowledge an entire race of people still rules. Do you really think they want to dress this way every day? Girls and women have a brain of their own and get as horny as teenage boys. Why is it people can accept a female animal in 'heat' then deny that women and girls also get aroused?

But an animal on heat is their for any male that comes along.

5 hours ago, blackhairgaijin said:

Good article to catch the eyes of all the old pervs here on ThaiVisa. 

Are you implying it’s okay for young pervs ?  

How come I suspect someone here is ageist?  

Wow. We fought against racism, sexism, alcoholism, fascism, communism, classism, anarchism, anti-semitism,  and so many others...

....but we still have ageism.

And some of the ageists are right here in Thai Visa. 

4 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

Sexy School Unifrom

Thai University Uniform is the sexiest in the world

By: SlamDunk

Universities in Thailand are far behind in world rankings academically but they are “No. 1” in the sexiest female university uniform in the world.

Is it the very short black skirt and the tight white blouse or simply it’s the Thai girl inside. They took the forced rule on them called “wearing uniform” and modified it with fashion and style.

Thai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldSexy Thai University UniformSexy Thai University UniformSexy Thai University UniformThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the worldThai University Uniform is the sexiest in the world

I only wanted to quote your post because I thought it was worth a second look.  Definitely a contender for post of the day and thank very much!

2 minutes ago, Jimdandy said:

So are the girls believe it or not. One of the main differences, higher intelligence and social pressure influences choice.

Pop quiz, who get's to date the 18 year old, in most cases? A svelte 50 year old with a new Porsche even though he's a jerk, or the 20 year old chubby guy with pimples and a BTS Rabbit card who wears the same clothes most of the time, has no money and is MENSA level intelligence? 

3 minutes ago, Jimdandy said:

Pop quiz, who get's to date the 18 year old, in most cases? A svelte 50 year old with a new Porsche even though he's a jerk, or the 20 year old chubby guy with pimples and a BTS Rabbit card who wears the same clothes most of the time, has no money and is MENSA level intelligence? 

Judging from all the young girls around where we live the chubby guy wins hands down.  However that is in the UK where the older Porsche drivers tend to only attract the brain dead young blondes (apologies to all the highly intelligent blondes out there).  Different societies have different motivations.

Archived