I was in Bangkok yesterday & what I saw depressed me.

kellersphuket

Falangs are probably more likely to have 2000 baht on them and be compliant in paying. But what were a bunch of falangs doing standing around in the street smoking? If you were in a bar you'd be dropping butts on their floor.

Edited by giddyup

Just now, kellersphuket said:

I never used to see it going on when I lived in BKK 20+ years ago.

Now it seems they are everywhere, waiting only for some unsuspecting foreigner to drop a cig butt.

Hope to see more of it, personally.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lust said:

My neighbor smokes in her carport and often her cigarette butts find their way to our carport. Saw my son pick one up the other day and I wanted to take it and stuff into her mouth. 

Put up a sign? 2000 baht.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, robblok said:

Ah the serial moaner strikes again with an story. 

Like others mentioned wasting 3 hours watching and knowing the amounts that changed hand.. sounds a bit fishy.. then again many of kellersphuket his stories do. 

almost as tedious as the defender of  all things Thai posts ( and no I dont mean you)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Chazar said:

almost as tedious as the defender of  all things Thai posts ( and no I dont mean you)

But i do defend many Thai things, just to balance it out a bit. But not all things of course. It just amazes me how some people (if its true of course) can have so much bad luck stuff to moan about and still stay. If I dont like it here I move. The only thing that does get to me is immigration.

6 minutes ago, ThaiBunny said:

Is this your first experience as a manager/owner in hospitality?

Not quite 12 years experience,,seen it all ,,no <deleted> or rip offs at our place we tell it like it is,if customer don’t like it they can go elsewhere ,we do ok are busy when we are supposed to be,,,you certainly don’t get the false smiles at our place,,,if you respect us we respect you ,if they don’t want to respect our place our rules our nature they are simply asked to check out.

Edited by taninthai
  • Like 2