Do you like Thai people?

Yinn

6 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

you like to learn more?

Australia is about 32 times bigger than United Kingdom.

United Kingdom is approximately 243,610 sq km, while Australia is approximately 7,741,220 sq km.

Well, thailand double size UK.

But now I read about “white Australia Policy”.

You know about that one right?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yinn said:

just to let you know where I live, we have just about every nationality, here we have more Asians

then white people you know nothing go back to school

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

just to let you know where I live, we have just about every nationality, here we have more Asians

then white people you know nothing go back to school

I really not understand why you always lie. When I can check google to see the real one. Please , if you quote me, just say true thing. 

The most common ancestries in Greater Perth (Greater Capital City Statistical Areas) were English 27.5%, Australian 20.9%, Irish 6.8%, Scottish 6.4% and Italian 4.0%.

10 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

Very good. 

So which one you beleive?

I not believe anything you say.

10 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

Like me or not? 

Not. I think you like to make racism. 

2 minutes ago, Yinn said:

I not believe anything you say.

Not. I think you like to make racism. 

Do you know what tunnel vision is? I guess not, come here to my city and

I show you shopping centers, you would feel like home there is more Asian

people than white people but that does not mean I hate Asian people I

actually like them but you will never understand

• Like 1

Yinn if you come to Europe you'll see that nobody tries to cheat or scam you....in Europe everybody is the same, rich poor black white gay handicapped, all of them the same.....

Westerners get really angry if somebody tries to scam them, and the Thai all do it in the touristic area's....myself we will never go back to Phuket....my thai wife also hates it there.....but sometimes she has to go there for work....get free hotel and taxi and everything but i won't join her anymore....people there are very selfish and there's no law...
You ever watched Rogue Traders or Watchdog? Try getting the gypos round to prune your trees.
What planet are you living on?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Yinn said:

The White Australia policy was dismantled progressively between 1949 and  1975. Two-fifths of immigrants to Australia are now Asian.

11 hours ago, Yinn said:

It only some Thai man. Not everyone. 99.96% Thai people NEVER fight a foreigner. 

That bad experience. But not happen to you. And alcohol cause problems.

but you come to/live in Thailand. Must have some good experience right?

99.96% OK girl I'll believe any thing you say. Alcohol cause of problems - sure is with Thai males. Good experiences with Thai ladies. The best I can do with 99% of the other half of the Thai population is ignore. 

5 minutes ago, morrobay said:

99.96% OK girl I'll believe any thing you say. Alcohol cause of problems - sure is with Thai males. Good experiences with Thai ladies. The best I can do with 99% of the other half of the Thai population is ignore. 

What Yinn is trying to say to you that what the person she was responding to was saying (about the drunk farang being beaten in Pattaya) was a caused by a small percentage of the Thai population and that 99% of Thais never fight with farangs.

And I agree with her.

Thailand is a big country, 69 million people, How many Farangs are in Thailand?  Most estimates put the farang population to about 200K so what percentage of these 200k farangs get into fights with Thais?  10% ?do you think one in ten of farangs get into physical fights with Thais???

Ok I will give you 10% (an impossible percentage IMO) 10% of 200k is 20K. what percentage of 69 million is  20k? 

It is not even .1%

I think we overestimate our importance in Thailand Most Thais have litle or no  interaction with Farangs.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sirineou said:

What Yinn is trying to say to you that what the person she was responding to was saying (about the drunk farang being beaten in Pattaya) was a caused by a small percentage of the Thai population and that 99% of Thais never fight with farangs.

And 99% of the fights occur in Pattaya ????

And probably 50% involve Ivans 

• Like 2

I've never had a bad personal experience with a Thai person, male or female. I've had negative experiences with officials of all stripes and in business situations, but never a personal negative experience. It's all about attitude. If you bring a predisposition of negativity to any situation, well, you're more than likely going to reap what you sew. I've had more negative personal interactions in the USSA, Holland, Israel, and Portugal than I have in Thailand. I have far more Thai friends and acquaintances than I do farang. My neighbors are all Thai and they couldn't be nicer people, always friendly, smiling, helpful.