Thailand tourism: 40 million will visit "for sure" next year and Chinese for free, minister

webfact

1 hour ago, donnacha said:

What a Norwegian blows through on a wild night out in Pattaya before getting arrested is not so easy to collect but, even so, it will support several families in Isaan for many months.

Hmmmm.

One night, support several families, many months?

how many families? How many months? 

Amazing.

1 hour ago, donnacha said:

It is 28% of spending captured by this survey,

Which survey?

Edited by Yinn
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, WinnieTheKhwai said:

Reminder: you've been visiting for free since forever.    Even more so: you don't need to apply for a visa before proceeding to the immigration desk where you're stamped in for 30 days.   Chinese people need to queue up for an hour adn even though the fee is currently waved, that's still a huge hassle.   And then after that they get 15 days. 

Tell me again how you're discriminated against.

I wonder about that also. 

I talked with Chinese tourists years and years ago and then I understood.   And now my family income is about a third from Chinese visitors.

33%. 

Better than average 28%. 

Good job!

Also, every time I go for a trip, walk or drive through Thailand I understand.   If you only see cheap sex then that's a little sad, but to each his own. 

He live in Burirum.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, lootarzoon said:

Those statistics are absolutely a deep joke, set by incompetents based on manipulated figues, i run an htel, friens as well here and there over Thailand, we suffer 30 to 50% drop in occupancies against same low season last year.. Numerous resorts will heve to close down from rhis end month till end November.... Sorry for the 100.000 and much more thousands of jobless staff... 

Where the htel?

How many room?

Can online booking? What htel agoda rating?

staff Thai or Burma?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

And in other news, the police are going to actual start doing their jobs, and all forms of bribery will be punishable with mandatory prison sentences. Oh, and there will be no more flooding - Ever!

and the Pope is catholic  555

• Haha 1