Advice

pimmy6969

20 minutes ago, Farangwithaplan said:
1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

I didn't say that would be "poor advice", neither did you explain how the OP would be able to go about doing that!

OP, go to a Bank and talk to someone at a counter. Say "Hi, I would like to discuss refinancing existing loans"

Or, in reality, go to a bank, talk to someone at the counter and say,

"Hi, I would like to discuss refinancing existing loans for a girlfriend whose debts I am not party to"

See how far you get with that which is what you would actually have to say.

56 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Image result for pics troll meter

Yes, either that or OP needs some professional 'consultation'.

I have been in s relationship for over 1 year with a Thai girl who has recently retired from her business due to the economic problems in Thailand

She has serious debts of loan totalling 10.5 million

And he's actually considering lending her 10 million.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, pimmy6969 said:

I have been in s relationship for over 1 year with a Thai girl who has recently retired from her business due to the economic problems in Thailand. She has serious debts of loan totalling 10.5 million

WhT should I do. And if I do help her what can I put in place legally to make sure I am securely ok

Tell her you'd like to help but due to economic problems in your home country, you're broke.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

First thing you should realize is relationships often dont last......how many you been in? 

Her situation puts her in need, emotional support for one now financial, your relationship isnt based on anything concrete.

Thai family help each other out...

Its actualy very impolite of her to ask you to help her out...to me it shows a lack of respect to you.

If she was dumb enough to take out high interest loans that it in itself should be a warning for you.

If she couldnt run her business and at least keep it ticking over that shows you something as well...

Lot of warning signs here....i suspect you feel pressure to help her out becasue you dont want to loose her, if you can get over that feeling then you will realize its a bad deal to loan money to a woman you known for a year, the make up of a relationship can change quickly.....You might want to test her love for you by rejection a finacial bail out, wont take too long find out where you standin her life..

Ps assuming shes a keeper dont marry her untill shes delt with her depts as they could come after hubby...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What is your net worth? I am not able to answer your question without knowing this. If you are really rich - pay her. If you are not rich - then just promise to pay, have a sex with her as long as possible and needed - and then move a place. Me personally, being poor, I would never pay an additional baht to the Thai scam. Never pay to the  Thais unless it is a food or an unbeatable sex urge. No other reason is existing to justify giving your money to these clowns (actually, they think you are the clown. But it is totally up to you to define your role).

Edited by Zikomat