PM Johnson's spokesman denies groping allegations as party conference opens

webfact

18 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No, it's nothing to do with a barracuda on a girl.

I have to close the computer now, so any that want to know what it is will have to wait.

Happy trails.

you're naughty - don't keep us guessing

23 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I groped women twenty years ago. Where's my ten minutes of fame?

Just before the press start more boring stories, I'll get in first - I've farted in public before, too. Once in the face of an obnoxious kid in a department store in Newcastle - that definitely made him cry.

Yes we can all see through this.  It's the Conservative Party Conference and a time when all the skeletons will be dusted off and paraded.  It's always the same and a complete farce.  Unfortunately Boris is good fodder for character assassination because of his behaviour in the past.  He has always been a likeable, blustering clown and that was fine as a layman (literally in Boris's case) but as PM it's a different matter.

Just now, dunroaming said:

Yes we can all see through this.  It's the Conservative Party Conference and a time when all the skeletons will be dusted off and paraded.  It's always the same and a complete farce.  Unfortunately Boris is good fodder for character assassination because of his behaviour in the past.  He has always been a likeable, blustering clown and that was fine as a layman (literally in Boris's case) but as PM it's a different matter.

Oh that financial case to his friend will do it …. no problem as that is obvious financial  abuse of gov. money... 

About the groping case...: 

The opposition obvious have also an equivalent of a Cummings somewhere around for some  dirty advise ...once one side opens the game so, the other ones  can not stay behind ....

16 minutes ago, vogie said:

But let's be fair, if Boris had passed wind, he would have been accused of starting a tornado. It is patently obvious that certain sections of our society are out to vilify him, that goes for certain members on here, there is no such word as allegedly with Boris, as far as their concerned, he has done it, whatever he's accused of.

I did say it was a farce and it is.  Whenever there is a political conference there will always be dirt suggested on either the party leader or a senior member of that party.  All I am saying is that with Boris there is plenty of ammunition, most of which has been self inflicted.  Not dissimilar to his chum Trump in the US.

This is 2019 and none of this should mean a jot but it is still being raised and I suspect will be for years to come.  Surely it is enough to condemn Johnson for how he is behaving now rather than digging into his past.  There are no surprises with Boris, his reputation is well known everywhere.

3 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

That's false equivalence!

"He's a known liar so therefore anything she says his more likely to be true".

No logic there whatsoever. The veracity of her statement is not related to the honesty of the object.

Sarcasm emoji, sarcasm emoji, where is that sarcasm emoji...

Oh and I do believe her story to be true.

On 9/30/2019 at 1:41 AM, bluesofa said:

I groped women twenty years ago. Where's my ten minutes of fame?

Just before the press start more boring stories, I'll get in first - I've farted in public before, too. Once in the face of an obnoxious kid in a department store in Newcastle - that definitely made him cry.

Winston Churchill once farted at a classy dinner party, and when a suit said "how dare you fart in front of my wife ?" Winston replied "Frightfully sorry, old chap, didn,t realize it was her turn" ????

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

I did say it was a farce and it is.  Whenever there is a political conference there will always be dirt suggested on either the party leader or a senior member of that party.  All I am saying is that with Boris there is plenty of ammunition, most of which has been self inflicted.  Not dissimilar to his chum Trump in the US.

This is 2019 and none of this should mean a jot but it is still being raised and I suspect will be for years to come.  Surely it is enough to condemn Johnson for how he is behaving now rather than digging into his past.  There are no surprises with Boris, his reputation is well known everywhere.

Which is the reason he was voted PM from a long list of applicants....????

1 hour ago, transam said:

Which is the reason he was voted PM from a long list of applicants....????

Long list?  You mean the best of a sad bunch of pigs at the trough.  Voted in by the old boys club that make up the conservative members.  Hardly an indorsement is it!

9 hours ago, Franko666 said:

Let me guess she is either a lefty, an EU sicophant or both. Nothing else fits except a dramatic need to be heard by the plebs after 2 decades of wet dreams.

She's actually the girl friend of the BBC's political editor.  So no conflict of interest there then!

1 hour ago, lungbing said:

She's actually the girl friend of the BBC's political editor.  So no conflict of interest there then!

Wrong. Laura Kuenssberg is the BBC's political editor. Peston has been Political editor at ITV for nearly 2 years. Sorry to spoil your dig at the BBC.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dunroaming said:

Long list?  You mean the best of a sad bunch of pigs at the trough.  Voted in by the old boys club that make up the conservative members.  Hardly an indorsement is it!

So tell me, how did Corbyn get to lead the Labour Party with his known dodgy history...?

• Like 2