Health Insurance

SoiSong

I'm relocating full time, rather than having res status in thiland and being a visitor as to health insurance! I'll will have to drop my U.S. based care program and I want to get a good Thai Health Care coverage. Insted of searching the net and getting lots of sales promos I would like to know what people are using? And how well oyu like it! Would poster please try and be sepcific............

Edited by SoiSong

Sorry I cannot help SoiSong but this is one of the questions on my list, so I look forward to some good advice (good cover and not tooooo expensive for me please :o )

I am sure we will get it too :D

Steve :D:D:D

Sorry I cannot help SoiSong but this is one of the questions on my list, so I look forward to some good advice (good cover and not tooooo expensive for me please :o )

I am sure we will get it too :D

Steve :D:D:D

good luck as it seems to be a zona de crapo about here. I'll get some info and pass it on...Not much on google but Ill be in Thailand for more than a month very soon. Now, since I visit offices and show my AO visa page and a Thai DL they seems to think that I'm more interested.....I keep you posted as all these Thai Pros don't seem to know squat!

• 1 month later...
After a lot of research, reading many forums I bought coverage for my mife and myself at http://www.e-insurethailand.com/. Many plans to choose from and Tony Dabbs is very helpful.

-O

Thanks, Orangutan; am pondering this issue, too.

I am almost positive there used to be a "sticky" with information about health insurance here- where has it gone ? Or is it hiding in another section ? (Have tried searching but no luck.)

I seem to recall "BUPA" was one company members recommended - is that still true ? Other suggestions ?

Edited by WaiWai