Trump publicly asks China to investigate Biden, even amid impeachment inquiry

webfact

20 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

So simple it hardly requires memorializing?

Yes, there will be a vote on Article(s) of Impeachment. Can we allow them to be drafted first?

We can't wait for an election, sorry, that genius has bolted the stable.

He'll do anything to cheat and steal another election. Allowing an emboldened criminal to continue his crime spree is, well, CRAZY.

Remember a few years back, when this what was being pushed before plan B?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

34 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Im sure you can tell us how much their already substantial incomes and assets have increased due to their positions, other than their personal portfolio increases due to their economic polices. O wait, they must have gotten a tax cut.

Sorry my friend, I only commented about the Bidens because in my mind, when you start off ordinary and come out rich from public service there is something wrong, vis a vis, the Big Bad Orange Man making a point on a $140 room. Biden isnt the only one: Harry Reid, John Boehner, Al Gore, The Clintons, the Obamas....but rather than argue the facts of each one, note they all got rich from politics, just think of Clubber Williams finally getting his Tenderloin

Don’t fret, Ivanka and Jared will get the attention they deserve, each thing in its own time

• Like 1

Just now, mtls2005 said:

Last heard in 1973/74.

Thank you for your pre-forgiveness, very noble of you.

I will forgive your student loans, raise your social security, up your med benefits, and put a nice plaque on your grave and make somebody else pay for it. You're welcome.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

I will forgive your student loans, raise your social security, up your med benefits, and put a nice plaque on your grave and make somebody else pay for it. You're welcome.

Vaguely ominous. Is this some sort of threat?

Maybe take a break, and get back on the rails?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Ivanka would be the next president if impeachment went to trial and succeeded. Not sure what would happen if Trump was ejected a month before an election. 

Huh?

DJTJ is the oldest, right?

(Melania can't be queen, she was born in Slovenia.)

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

One person can make a mistake and come to realize and admit it.

How many voted Trump to be POTUS ?

If I could learn from my mistakes I would be a genius instead I just get really good at making them,I am now at the point where I can make many mistakes at once and still not learn much.The mistake I try most to avoid is thinking I am smarter than I am or smarter than anybody else.Trump wants people to think he is dumb because if they think he is dumb they think they will win and if you think you've got it won you're in trouble.

How many voted for Trump?Enough people voted for Trump for him to become President.

I like how Trump makes his own rules and plays his way.If others can make up rules why can't he make up rules?Why would you want to adhere to rules made up by others,and who made up the rule that people have to follow the rules that others made up?

If people don't understand what Trump is doing what he does and why he is doing it,then he becomes harder to stop or be defeated.

Edited by FarFlungFalang
Correction
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Congress has a Constitutional duty to hold the executive in check.

Back to civics class you go.

Shame they couldn’t hold clintons trousers together - back to Ethics class for Chomper!!!