China denounces Thai politicians for show of support to Hong Kong activists

rooster59

1 minute ago, stickyrice2000 said:

Is Thailand bowing to China now?  I don't see no wrong with taking picture with Joshua Wong.    

I would guess it is the same feeling for the Junta for Thai people having taken a picture with Thaksin, or like going to that wedding sometime back I think beginning of the year? Do you remember who attended that? I won't mention names.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

I would guess it is the same feeling for the Junta for Thai people having taken a picture with Thaksin, or like going to that wedding sometime back I think beginning of the year? Do you remember who attended that? I won't mention names.

Also mentioning no name, but it reminds me that Right Royal (1958-1973) was a French Thoroughbred race horse.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, stickyrice2000 said:

Is Thailand bowing to China now?  I don't see no wrong with taking picture with Joshua Wong.    

"now" like new, "now" ! Haven't they been bowing for some time now?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Communication a two way street being able to listen to others view of situations, having dialogue is and will always be a way forward, to a mutual understanding,

prior to  a falling out, then having a attitude adjustment rammed down your throat, if your view is not recognised, or accepted, 

The protesters in HK, are against any such article associated in its format of you will do what we tell you, where and when we tell you, for so many to disagree with their rules, 

not so hard to work out that something is missing in interpretation of communication, or lack of will to understand, and bring in the heavy hand.

2 hours ago, rooster59 said:

"Wong came to Thailand countless of times. To meet whom? The meetings had hidden agendas.

Maybe Wong has discovered the pleasures of Thailand and he was experiencing a non-political hook-up.

Wouldn't that put a damper on the Army Chiefs suggestion !

Apirat a trigger happy paranoid creep. a perfect candidate to eventually be in charge of the country. He's been making a lot of public statements since Prayuth was elected, no replies from the PM,  interesting?

I'm sure he would be itching to to take a few of his thugs to Hong Kong to sort it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stickyrice2000 said:

Thailand has been backing into China with its trousers down for years as it wants to become a Nation of similar Human Rights standards !