OH SO MANY have come here to find love in all the wrong places.

MisterBleach

14 minutes ago, marqus12 said:

My Thai girl is ok, but I had to do a lot of work to make her a valuable

and meaningful person.
If this relationship ends for some reason I wouldn't want to start over

with a Thai woman even for free.

curious why that is?..trying to get inside thai minds, or is empty in there....

23 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

curious why that is?..trying to get inside thai minds, or is empty in there....

It's not worth it, tiring to keep things under control.

The pressure of society here is to milk farang.

Which makes creating a normal relationship even more difficult.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, marqus12 said:

It's not worth it, tiring to keep things under control.

The pressure of society here is to milk farang.

Which makes creating a normal relationship even more difficult.

Yep seems about right...sadly..I do enjoy looking at the cute chinese gals, but I assume same ideals..

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

I prefer to leave when things go wrong. And things did go wrong a couple of times. I do not know foreigners in a loving relationship, it doesn't seem to exist.

I've been in love several times in Thailand. First time was with a couple of seductresses form Angelwitch, NEP. Black leather basques, stockings and suzzies. Heaven. Loved them bigly until I had to go home a couple of days later. Didn't last though. A week later I realised that one of them had given me a dose of gonorrhorea. Never did find out which one.

• Like 1

The title of this thread is a false assumption. Nobody comes to Thailand or anywhere else looking for love. Only inadequates and fools look for love. Plenty of men come here for good quality P4P sex. Thai girls are great fun and very skilled and give a great RGFE.

I give the op a few weeks before he cracks, goes out on a bender and wakes up in tears after he realizes that Dao, a 36 yr old BJ queen from Soi 6 is not really in love with him. :whistling:

... He resorts to self flagellation to get over his self disgust and starts another thread on ThaiVisa, this time giving us the benefit of his wisdom that these women are only in it for the money and don't really love you !!!... :passifier:

Poor chap.. gotta feel sorry for him really.  ????

Edited by richard_smith237

Well i have had a few,lost a fair bit of money,suffered heartache,but there is really nothing like having a fun girl in your life,some of the posters will be familiar with my travails over the years, but you never know what's round the corner,trouble is i just don't know where the corner is. Alli have to add is promise nothing and say your skintish,it " a bit hard for me as a have a large house and a pool,maybe next time i say i rent it.

On 10/25/2019 at 8:18 AM, Nyezhov said:

Nice dude. I find women, even the ones I love, to be an intolerable annoyance. Wouldnt mind having one around every now and then to do the laundry and cook and clean, but hey, every once in a while rent one for a half an hour and you are good.

You ain't wrong buddy even my last girl who was great until she decided to go spend 2 month's with her English boyfriend,there were times when she was talking utter nonsense [she liked a drink] when i thought ,ye Gods i hope you go home soon,or crash out drunk,but just shut up,plus she was mental,like my previous wife who used to talk to herself,when not on the phone,yes,the Ottomans i think had it right keep a harem,of about 3 too400 women,get em up for a bit of fun,and get rid in the morning,i know you can do that here but i only need it now and again,rest of time to busy drinking,and thinking of ways to halt climate change.

The OP should bear in mind statistically, the incidence of prostate cancer is higher in celibate men. That's my excuse, anyway.

Why come to Thailand to be celibate? It's like going to Scotland for a suntan.

• Haha 2

On 10/25/2019 at 8:18 AM, Nyezhov said:

Nice dude. I find women, even the ones I love, to be an intolerable annoyance. Wouldnt mind having one around every now and then to do the laundry and cook and clean, but hey, every once in a while rent one for a half an hour and you are good.

I don't suppose it has ever occurred to you that they may not be the problem.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2019 at 12:12 AM, sunnyboy2018 said:

The title of this thread is a false assumption. Nobody comes to Thailand or anywhere else looking for love. Only inadequates and fools look for love. Plenty of men come here for good quality P4P sex. Thai girls are great fun and very skilled and give a great RGFE.

Some of us actually came here to work and kept coming back as more work appeared.